ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

dont do it, i will have to start all over again tomorrow and im sooo annoyed at myself.
go to main forum and on 3rd page i added the count down xx

I'll do that just now Claira. You shouldn't bother so much with sizes cos I'm 18/14/16/10 etc just depending on style and make. Big boobs are good and hated mine before when younger but like them now. When you are at target your boobs will look great, might just need a wee lift.

Mrs JMC thanks for advice but don't really know what you meant- sorry I'm a bit dense! xxx

the day b4 i go in i will put up a pic, and get advise from you girls, about me boobs, i think they will still be to big, will be more than happy at a 30 E. but think 30 hh-j is still weigh to big, i should get the uplift with the reduction, will taklk to consultant on 24th. they look ok in a bra, just massive, did you see my pics lol. will add more soon. out of bra they are grim. lol xxx

my boobs grew in droopy Claira! So know exactly what you mean. But who really sees you without bra so I just always wear good push up bras.

i cant get a push up they only go up to a g, i cant wear halter necks cos all bras in my size are fixed straps, i woudny mind being a f or g again, xxx
what size are you im sure you told me b4 i cant remember xx

At the moment I'm a 36/ FF or G but prob G. When I get thinner I'll be about a 34 FF. So maybe your actual boobs are bigger than mine, although mine are quite massive actually.

hehe, i would like your size, im never bloody happy lol xxx
gonna have a tidy up and watch a film, going runny babbit shopping in the morning if im a good girl lol xxx

Good night and enjoy film. I'm messing about on forum cos starving and need inspiration! But I should tidy up, my house is a tip!

Good evening ladies!!!

Claira - don't worry about your slip up - just stay focussed - you will get there!!

Broxi - how are you chick??? You are doing so well by getting back on ss!!!

XX

Hi Lady B, have you really only got 4lb to go?

Broxi - I don't ever believe I will get to my target either!! So I make mini targets in my head. The next one is 4stone total loss - then I will add another 7lbs onto my ticker, and hence my next target is 4.5stone loss!!!

Does that make sense?

My mental state is certainly running to try and catch up with my body - I can't quite believe I have lost nearly 4 stone in 15 weeks - but when I look at myself, and put on my start skirt I know it is true.

Does that make sense?

I believe that if we want to - we will ALL reach a place where we are happy with our weight!!! Then we can help each other stay stable.

XX

Broxi - I have more like 18lbs to go!!!! Check out the bit below my picture.......... 4 stone is my next target!!!

I still need to get into those diesel jeans I brought! ha ha!

Contrary - your post rang so true for me!!! My life will no long be on hold either!!!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us all.

Oh and way to go with the bikini!! I hope that when you put it on in Italy you will have a big smile on your face, as you deserve to be smiling about where you have got to!!!

Have a great time!

xx

Claira - you look like you have fantasic boobs!!! heee haaa! But I do understand how you feel about them!!!

4 stone in 15 weeks really is a miracle isn't it? you wouldn't think it possible. You must be like a completely new you.

naaaaa I don't really believe it - I knew logically that this diet does work - but I feel like emtionally I am still trying to catch up!!! ha ha!

Everyone I know is commenting on my weight now. I am out of clothes and hope my debenhams card clears the payment I made, so I can go shopping today. I wore my last size 14 skirt to work today, and I was told by a couple of people that the skirt was too big for me!! haha!!!

I brought this skirt when I started the diet from the debenhams outlet store on-line, and could even get it up past my thighs and now it is hanging off me!!!

This diet is amazing!!!! it really is. Your three stone will go so fast!

You really are inspiring me but right now I am bloody starving! Do you not get hungry or mad with cravings? Or is being slim motivation enough?

I lost my big fat feeling with the stone and bit I've already lost and I can't wait to start losing now cos it's now that I'll or other people will notice the difference.

I just wish the 3 stone was already gone! lol!

Back