ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

morning, zoe sometimes inchloss is good when weight loss isnt, dont worry, im sure you will go back to 4lb a week, if not maybe you need an 810 week to give you a boost then go back to ss or ss+. xxx
but you hit the 81lb mark wooohooooo, im so pleased for you. and jealous (in a good way) xxxx

Thanks Claira, I have been scruitinising what I have been doing and have even cut down my veg portion as I definatley have more than 2 tbls of veg lol but still 3lb. I am happy with 3lb a week though as it's still 12lb a month. Yep 81lb woop woop.

I bought a dry bodybrush this week and have been doing that too -wonder if that helped with the inch loss?

How are you today?

Morning girls,

Zoe I think 3lbs is fantastic,3... 4.... whatever. Its the steady loss that's the main thing as I think this is a real incentive to keep going every week! 3lbs was always the holy grail and rarely achieved on other diets. IT is my favourite amount to lose! 3lbs seems to me like the best amount possible to lose and anything above I view as a bonus!

I am also happier this morning as 2lb have dropped off me in the night. I remember this fast glycogen loss from the beginning! Remember when you used to get on the scales and magically even more had disappeared!

But today I'm very aware that these numbers are just that, numbers.... My jeans fit the same! And it's the sustained moving forward, whether that be in the form of not eating the toblerone (me) staying on SS+ (Zoe) and battling through SS 100% (Claira) or moving up the plans steadily (Lady B) and having faith (Broxi) that is where the real magic lies...

Another day. We can do it... have a good one x

Hi everyone - wow what a lot to catch up on! - I'm sorry I've not been on for the past week, been a bit lazy and just sat in front of the tv every nite - need a kick up the arse now and again! Zoe I can't believe how well you're doing - I can't wait to lose as much weight as you have. Well done you :)
Hi Claira, Broxi, Bethan, Asa - enjoyed reading all of your posts - keep up the good work - Claira, Broxi hang on in there and I'm surte you'll get back on track, you can do it. I'm only in the early stages and am so impressed by the way you've stuck it out so far!

Bethan, you're date sounded fab - wish I was doing it all again ha ha! You look amazing so deserve to have some pampering and fun time xx

Well it's only about 12 days until I go on my hols and I'm getting excited. I set myself a target of losing 1.5 st before I go and I'm not quite there yet. My cdc is on her hols so I'll will have had a 3wk break before I see her again but I'm doing ok and have lost a few more pounds. Trouble is I want to be slim quickly and catch up with you all so that I can buy new clothes ha ha! I'm impatient - I think this diet is addictive as soon as you lose 1st you want to lose the next.

I'm getting worried tho because my linen trousers are still a little tight. I was in size 24 when I started diet and my hol trousers are 20's. Apart from sewing my mouth up any ideas on how to speed things up while the cdc is away he he?? I'm on 810 at mo. What if I go on ss for a week or so and then back on to 810 for hols - would that work?

By the way, has anyone taken the tetra packs in their suitcase on plane. Worried might get stopped by customs thinking I've got blocks of drugs in my case ha ha!!

Zoe - 3lbs is still an amazing loss........... it may slow a little as you get closer to your goal, but 3 lbs hun - you have done sooooooo well. I like the idea of your tatoo and the butterfly - how lovely would that be. I am also thinking about buying myself something to remember everything we have been through together, I am looking at a gold tiffany heart (to match my sliver one).

Contrary - I said you would loose a few lbs in the first few days. How is day two going? I loved your post about the magic... numbers are just numbers. I am feeling the magic of you all tonight - I sooooo love our little group!

Claira - how are you getting on? You second day on ss.... well done hun.

Barbara - nice to have you back. I can only suggest ss or ss+ - you could do it for a week and see how you get on!! Thanks for your kind words babe - I can't wait until my next date with him on Wednesday. He has been texting me again today......
You are right about the diet being addictive - you looked great at work today, your top was very baggy, which is a great sign!

Broxi - how are you today hun?

Louie - I still can't wait to see your photos!

Active Asa - are you busy being active again? How are you babe, not heard from you for a few days.

Well work is really busy for me at the moment, I didn't finish until 7.30pm tonight and I have been asked to go to Leeds tomorrow - I am tired at just the thought of it!!! ha ha!!!

I have just painted my nails - it is funny as I feel better about myself, then I want to do more things to make me look more presentable!!! I am looking forward to my two dates this week. heee haaaa.

I brought some more clothes over the weekend - I think I have enough now (well for the moment anyway) I am taking a few things back. I brought a lovely new jumper/dress at all saints - can't believe I can shop there now!!!

I am on ebay looking for bargins tonight

xxx

Hi all, Zoe 3lb is excellent! It's just steady steady losses and you'll be thin in no time. Your resolve amazes me.
Claira, well done you on day 2 ss. remember tomorrow is hardest. But you'll be fine.

Lady B, you will need a shopping diet now! It must be amazing to be able to buy anything. do you look good in anything because you are thin or do some clothes still not suit you - don't mean to be cheeky and it's not about you personally but I've just always wondered if I was completely thin if I would suit anything.
Barbara, great you are still doing well.
I' m fine, enjoying diet but still not lost anything - this always happens to me though but hopefully by end of week.
How are you Asa and Louie x
Contrary, yes I like the magic and I need to keep the faith - not very good about that just now!

Broxi - your losses will come, and I am praying for the scales to move this week for you!!

I think I can wear most things now, especially as I don't have to wear things to cover up. To be honest everything I try on, I think - yes- that looks ok. However - there are still some outfits that make me look great............ so I guess even though I could wear most things, some things still suit me more............

Hope that makes sense!!

Hey gals,

I'm the same as Bethan, everything looks 100% better on me now. Everything I try on looks good - some fantastic! Makes shopping one hell of a lot easier!

Day 2 is nearly finished. It has been very hard. Tempted by millionaires shortbread and more today but have stuck to plan so far. Also... went to a british military fitness class. I was terrified but absolutely LOVED it. Bit of dizziness though. Think I might have to go up the plans so I can keep going to it. Though very reluctant as I don't tend to lose as soon as I introduce carbs.

Claira how has your day 2 been? Have you made it?? Started a thread to keep me on track to goal. At the moment am trying anything that might help! Here's to tomorrow ladies....

good morning, i did it. day 3 today, and feeling good, lost all the weight i gained so feeling happy, went on a spend yesterday, bought a fury jacket in next size 12, charlie calls it my teddy bear coat lol. bought a blue jumper in miss selfridge size 10, some tops in d/p size 12, and one little cardi size 14. and some grey jeggins size 12. im a real range of sizes now.
off to buy some grey boots in river island they are about £80, ouch.
getting kitted out for hols xx
anyway enough about me... how are you all ladies xxxx

Afternoon all,

Claira well done for sticking it at ad losing the gained weight. The new clothes sound gorgeous.

Contrary the fitness class sounded like it was alot of fun. You might not gain if you introduce the carbs because of the work out.

My goal this week althought it sounds a little sad lol is to keep my veg portion under control when I have my ss+ meal and so far so good.

I didn't have a great start to the day this morning as my car was hit whilst parked outside the School. Luckily I saw him do it and have asked if he can do cash to sort it as I was hit this time last year on the same side and My insurance company were a nightmare even though it wasn't my fault. So I had to run around getting quotes this morning to give to the guy and hopefully he will just go for that and not bother with insurance as there wasn't damage to his and only paint scraping to mine but still a pain in the bum.

Then I had a horrible internal scan at the hospital which has left me sore and also a bit -I don't know the word to use, not embarrased but kind of my wishes not respected as I requested that the male student not be in the room as I have had internal scans before and they are not exactly dignified. Any way the first nurse said that it was fine she would let him know but then he called me in and said I hear you don't want me present-that's fine The lady to scan me would be in a minute-well she came barging in blurting out that she needed to have someone in the room with her and that I was covered up so what was the problem and proceeded to call him in and told him to wait behind the curtain which I was ok with but then once she got the scanner in postion she just shouted out right you need to see this come in!:eek: I really felt disrespected - am I over reacting? I know he has to learn but there were plenty of other scans he could have witnessed that day. My sister said to complain about the lady that scanned me and her attitude but I just feel silly and embarrased. Plus it's almost like because I have had children I should want to show the world my bits and not be embarassed. Sorry for the long moan :eek:

Holy crap Zoe! No that is not okay!

As a woman I am seriously angry about such a violation of your wishes. As a nurse I am horrified.

I seriously think you owe it not just to yourself, but to future ladies that have to undergo this procedure to write a strong letter of complaint about this. People just shouldn't treat people like this!!! Sorry if I'm ranting I can't get over how angry this makes me. Are you okay?

hi ladies just a quicky im off out for tea (iknow) zoe if you made to feel uncomfortable you must complain. i had my kit off at docs today too, had a skin tag removed from arse lol. i had a local, was fine but today had a really accute bout of trapped wind, felt like i was having heart attack, i get these sometimes, had to get ranitidine and in serious pain all hense deciding to eat, then will ss again tomorrow, but had this reaction last time i had a local and was on ss. xx
anyway off for a chicken salad xxx

Thanks Contrary, I am ok thanks just a bit baffled at the whole thing. It's nice to hear from a nurse that knows how things should go and to hear that this wasn't acceptable. I am going to call the hospital tomorrow and air my concerns.

Claira, you do make me laugh hun re your kit off. Sorry to hear you have been in discomfort with the trapped wind. Scary when it feels like something else. Hope you enjoy tonight and feel better. xx

Contrary and Lady B, that is amazing about the clothes. I still can only buy certain things that suit me. Before when I was 2 stone heavier I could only buy things to fit me and hide me. But I have never ever just been able to wear anything - that must be really fantastic!

Zoe, you really should complain about the woman. I'm not just saying this but she really was out of order. That is a complete invasion of your privacy and a violation of your rights. As I've got older, I would not tolerate that treatment and she needs to be disciplined about that. Seriously and i'm not a left-wing feminist but that is WRONG. i hope you're ok after that.

Claira, I hope you feel better now. And you will still lose weight as long as you avoid carbs.

Well Im off my new diet! Pathetic! But I'm just fed up fasting any day whatsover. So I started diet chef yesterday and lost a pound so happy with that and I definitely know that I will be able to stick to this one so long as I lose a minimum of 1lb a week. I don't care as long as I don't sts, I hate that and that's when I give up. I just feel like I've been dieting for so long. I'm 2st 2lb lighter than I was a year and a half ago though without too much effort other than the 6 weeks on CD so that's not too bad. Maybe though I'll get anti-depressants off dr and go back on CD to get to goal! If not, I'll stick to Diet Chef to see how I do. The food is great but cos it's all measured I don't think I'll overeat - kind of like CD - you either stick to it or not - you can't stretch it.

hi girls, some of the diet chef food looks quiet nice, good luck hunny and remember dont leave us xx
i had burger and salad for tea, couldnt resist. followed by pudding. but i am in control, i chose to have it, didnt feel i had to, so i know im back at it tomorrow, and am seeing doc tomorrow about pains, make sure im fine xxx

been on another spend, bought a pair of grey boots from river island £84 (owch) and a lovely bag £30, i too will need therapy to stop me spending, i have £135 left when its gone its gone, i do have a good little wardrobe now mainly size 10,12 and the odd 14. so this should all last me for a while now. xxx

Your going to be looking gorgeous Claira with all those clothes! Can I suggest that the days you do break SS that you just do it again next day like JUDDD as girls on that are all doing well so I can't imagine it will do real harm as long as you SS tomorrow. What I mean is don't break SS 2 days at a time but if you break it one day, SS next and then won't be too bad if you break it day after that, just SS next if you know what I mean. Like literally a day at a time. It's just there are great losses with that and it seems to regulate the metabolism.

I'm not telling you to chuck CD as you are doing/have done brilliantly but just if you do break SS make sure you stick to SS next day and don't break 2 days in a row. Do you know what I mean? Don't know if I'm making sense? x

yes luvvy i know what you mean, i have found that, i want this to be a life thing now and there will always be parties meals out etc, so your right each day at a time and if one is bad follow with a good b4 another bad. thanks darling xx

Yes Claira, that is working well for people. It's just in my life in past - I'm all or nothing - which is how people with weight probs usually are. eg if I break my diet I think, to hell with it, in for a penny, in for a pound! I am convinced that is the reason I put on all the weight!

Back