ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Yay Asa!!! So glad to hear from you!!! I do exactly the same thing when I'm feeling down, read your posts (usually feeling jealous) lurk, start to write, then delete and do the same thing the very next day. So glad you decided to chatter to us!! Someone at the door so must run but will reply properly later. Big hugs!! xxx

Sorry not been about butterflies, ive had a lovely weekend with my children, we have a new ps3 so having lots of fun, being good too.

Faithcooper lovely to see you in the thread.
Broxi thank you honey xxx
Asa its good to hear from you, but dont hide but i do know what you mean.
Thank you Zoe
Contrary how are you today, you must have needed them but at least you had the packs and not anything else.
Catch you all tomorrow xx

Zoe I've read that alternating hot and cold on your hair helps with hair loss. In clinics I think they submurge it but I'm sure bending over the bath and hot and cold showing the head might help.... worth a go...

And Asa, just a thought.. why not try having as many CD packs as you feel you need when you try and get back into it... Sometimes I think that extra pack makes all the difference... either way please, please, tell us how you're doing. I miss my buddy!!!

hi girls, still not at home so trying to catch up when i can. still not not on the waggon, but i will be. house is still aweful no heating no hot water, did a couple of days at home but a night mare with charlie sticking his hands in gloss etc. will be back on track the weekend if not before. still not weighed, but still in my 12s so feel ok. hope your all doing ok. skim read so will have a look at all your posts later. just wanted to let you all know you cant get rid of me that easy lol. love to all xxx

Hi everyone,
Just popped on to say hello. Hi especially to Claira and Asa.
Zoe your hair will grow in again and you'll be thin!
Witchy be very assertive with the school tomorrow. They need to listen to you and act upon it.
Hope you've all had a good weekend. I'm off for a week - brilliant. So just going to relax and read books and watch TV.
Who do you like on X Factor? I don't think they're that great this year.
But probably Daniel is the best.

If you all stick to CD you wil probably be at goal by Christmas! I will be a long time after that but I'll be much thinner by then if I keep losing, even a pound a week. CDers could have lost about 32 lbs! Thats 2st 4lbs! I could lose about a stone or 10lbs which would stil be brilliant.

Hi everyone sorry not been on for a while, really struggling at the moment, not lost this week and supriced haven't put on.

My head is in the wrong place and feel so like a failure, started to have SS+ to see if that helps.

Glenn is off CD cus the operation is in 10 days and he has got to say off till 3 months after the op. I think seeing him eating and being on holiday haven't helped.

Sorry to be a bore, will keep on ploding on and try to come on here at night more to keep my mind of the nibbles.

Zoe my hair is a lot thinner than it was, always a lot in the hairbrush. You still inspire me and i keep thinking of you and i does help knowing your strenth and will power and i hope to get back on track ASAP. xxx

Morning girls, I lost 2lb this week which isn't my usual but I suppose it will start slowing down and it's still a loss. I have been taking the hair supplemetns this week which I was worried about taking as they are in a big rubbery capsule-is that gelatine? could it affect cd and ketosis as I have been hungry this week which I have never been whilst doing cd.

Thanks for everyone's advice re hair loss. I will try hot and cold water Contrary.

Loui lou and Asa sorry to hear your feeling low. It can be very hard at times but you will both be back in the right place soon. Big hugs to you both xx.

Hi everyone! And thanks for all your support!

Contrary, increasing the number of packs might be a good idea! I have been trying to get the food at lunch thing to work, since I have my aerobic classes. But having food then makes me really hungry later, it is weird.

Claira, great to hear from you! We can help each other out when you are back at home again, maybe a one day challenge at a time?

Louie Lou, we seem to be in the same place right now. How can we help each other out? I also find it really hard when my boyfriend eats.

Zoe, 2 lbs is great! You have done so well, 92 lbs!!! That is an amazing loss. How will you celebrate the 100th lbs?

Thanks Asa, I don't know what I will do for the 100th lb lol. I am doing quite alot soon for my Birthday. Going to Thorpe park for fright night and doing go ape on my actual Birthday, going away for the weekend with Hubby and having a full body massage at a spa- all things that I wouldn't have done before I had lost the weight.

When is your birthday again Zoe? Sounds like you will have a fab time!

Good morning to all of you! I just finished my choco mint, and will soon head for work. Have a great day!

Beginning of November-another year older lol. Have a good day x

Whats happening on here girl's, where is everybody?

Hi, a very long day for me too and I'm still at work :(. Finish at 11pm and then home to bed. I forgot my shake for work today so will have to have that when I get in which I don't particularly fancy but I think I need the vits so will down it.

I am having a problem with my rings, my wedding ring and engagement ring is huge and I am worried it is going to come of and get lost. I don't want to get them resized yet as I still have another 58lbs to go but after losing 92lbs you can imagine how big they are lol. I have heard of something you can put on the ring to make it smaller but I don't know where I could find them. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi Zoe, all my rings are too big now but they are cheap rubbish so doesn't matter! You can get those ring things from those odd little catalogues that come free with newspapers selling spidercatchers and such...or betterware type catalogues. Failing that you could always wear your rings around a necklace until you reach goal and then get them resized....could always have another ceremony too?!

Hi Guys...
Sorry I've not been on since I got back, but I've just been madly busy, and only thinking about where my head is to get back onto SS....

Tomorrow is the day!
I haven't weighed in since I got back either :rolleyes::eek::eek:
So I'll do that first thing too!
All that American food though, I can't imagine it's done me any good at all!

Hope you are all well and working towards your dream of a slimmer you!

Ali x

Back