ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi all, started back 100% today, :D tried having a small meal at night and it didn't suit me,:rolleyes: so will be having 4 CD meal a day till the week before christmas, off for 2 weeks and then back on till goal.
It's only 5 weeks till Christmas so not to long to go, should be able to stick to it for that long.

You are all great and i'm going to come on here at night so i'm not tempted to eat anything when i'm bored.

Broxi, i've been the same for the last 2 weeks as i've been off work with my husband since he's had his op, back to it now and i look at it like this, 5 weeks till christmas and then 2 weeks off, will then do 6 weeks and have 2 weeks off and so on till goal. If i do it like that i feel as though the time is in managable bits.

speak to you soon Jane. xxx:)

Hi everyone! How are you all doing today? I actually lost some weight, but it is not thanks to CD but thanks to me being home sick for a few days :), soar throat, headache, fever. I didn't feel like eating, but it is getting better now. Talk to you later!

Hi, hope you all had a good day. I've stuck to my diet today for a change! Enjoyed the X Factor - even getting to like John and Edward! Really looking forward to this michelin restaurant tomorrow - I've never had anything that fancy before. I love really good food but this will be special. We're getting all dressed up, so looking forward to it.

Hope you have fun Broxi! I am feeling a little better today, but still pain in my body and a soar throat. I will do some knitting and just relaxing today. Have a great Sunday!

Hi all, hope you start feeling better soon Asa. Broxi can't wait to hear about your restaurant jaunt - sounds incredible...nothing like a special night out... and way to go for sticking to the diet for a day. I've been on the go lower plan for three days now and NOT stuck to it perfectly... like you Broxi, as soon as I'm confronted by food I go a wee bit mad. Saying that nothing too disasterous (cept for a handful of chocolate caramel things) and a sneaky peek at the scaeles is suggestive of a 3lb loss despite this. Hoping I'll be able to ease my way into doing it properly with the right mindset. I have found introducing food again to be very hard but I suspect this means I need to learn, and do it. I'm so scared I'll always be battling but hope with time, trial and error I'l get there. Fingers crossed.

Louie your plan sounds good. I think it's much easier to see it in broken down chunks of time. Forever is just too daunting for me.

Wore seamed stockings last night. Haven't been able to do this for years as the seam always seemed to accentuate the fat legs! And got called a skinny b***ch. Which was said as a compliment and with love! This feels worth it. I just think its not going to be easy as I'd imagined when I first got near goal.

Anyone heard from Bethan?

Morning girls, Thanks Contrary for your lovely comment re my profile pic, very kind of you.

Asa, hope you feel better soon hun but great that you lost weight.

Broxi, nice to hear from you. Enjoy your meal out today.

Hi Jane, yep only 5 weeks till Xmas so head down and then we can enjoy Xmas week.

Have a good Sunday everyone xx.

Thank you for you get well wishes. I do feel a bit better today. But still dizzy and coughing. Oh well, hope I feel better tomorrow.

How is everyone this weekend?

Hi girls, I lost 4lb at weigh in this week yippee. Hope your Monday is going well xx.

Hi girls, im in hiding, didnt want to post as fell off the wagon after meal out with hubby the other week. gutted with myself.

Sooo starting again tomorrow on SS and kicking ss+ to touch too much temptation for me, still going to gym everyday and exercising like a mad women

Well done all you skinny minnies with your weight losses your doing ace

Well done Zoe! You are amazing!

Witchy, I am glad you are out of your hiding! You should be so pleased with yourself for going to the gym and working out.

Thank you Asa I promise to start again tomorrow. xx

Ok *deep breath* ive come off my diet, I dont want to do it anymore, im going to they gym daily and they have there own diet, and its a two shakes a day and low cal meal that they show you what to cook with diet sheets etc, but the shakes come in a big tub and you can add juice and fruit to it.

Im problem is while i have been losing its coming off too fast for my arms and I need to slow it down, the lady im working with is a dietitian and fitness lady, so she is working with me to lose the weight slowly so i wont need surgery and to work with my gym programme.

Im quite excited cos the shakes you can add fruit juice and fruit to it to make a smoothie and have a low cal meal on a night so I think im going to like it.

Wow Witchy that sounds good, hope it works well for you. You must stay with us and let us know how it goes for you. At the end of the day you need to do what you feel will work best for you xx.

Im still going to finish my journey with you girls and share what is happening, im excited about the new challenge and the good thing is my trainer is with my everyday to help me so I see her all the time im at the gym as well, she will help me diet and train and its all good I think it will be the making of me, ive loved the diet so far but I know I need to do this if I want to train everyday as well, I found it really hard on SS to train as hard as I do, so this way I can lose the weight and train hard too, I feel good and my body is toning up well so will let you know how it goes the as I would on SS.

Thank you for letting me stay girls xx

Hi All,
Brilliant Zoe - another 4lb. I can't believe you! This is absolutely amazing what you are doing! You must feel fabulous. You could be at target by end of January? Is that right?
Witchy, good for you. I hope you like your new diet. CD is hard on you isn't it? I might try it again for a few weeks but I don't think I can manage it to be honest. Although not doing well at all the past few weeks- just keep eating and am now gaining - I've stayed the same for so long but not any more so I need to do something drastic.
Asa, glad you're feeling better, how are things?
Glad you're liking diet Contrary, I need to look it up. How much is it? What have you had today?
Claira, Bethan anybody else how are you?
I want Zoe's resolve. How do you keep going?

Morning girls..

Wow, so much has happened on here over last few days, enjoyed reading your posts. Well done Zoe, brill loss. Witchy.. new diet looks good and I agree that with training each day, doing ss or ss+ limits you to what you can do. A new regime too, so i'm sure it will work for you.

Broxi, Contrary, Louie, Claira.. all doing well too. Louie, like the idea of 5 weeks on 2 weeks off, etc.. Will your 2 weeks off be low carbing? Asa how are you doing?

Got to new CDC this morning and was told I couldn't go on plan yet, due to the meds I am on, need to get GP to sign it off. So have been told to do low prep carbing for CDC, in order to start this next week. Then all systems go, feel bloated due to carbs anyway. Today started off with a small sandwich bag of 50g of Mini Shredded wheats to pick on, as this seems to be ok for Breakfast, and I never have no time or the want for this anyway. Seems to be ok and keeping hunger at bay. Bit disappointed though as really wanted to start back on the shakes tomorrow morning, but whats a week I suppose..

Had a brill time in Tenerife, lovely hotel, Ian really chose well. Got back yest eve, only to have a row with his son about how he acts around me, treats me and disrespects me.. Its always over food funnily enough, complains or digs at what time he gets his dinner in the eve, or even what I cook. Then take away last night, as didn't get in til 7pm from Airport, all got to choose what they wanted from the local chinese, I chose noodles as lower then rice, he chose rice and then gavae me filthy looks when I was eating and kept stearing at me as if to say he wanted it. Made me feel really uncomfortable and it was the icing on the cake with the other digs etc I don't always bow down to.. So had it out, only for BF to stick up for him and then accuse me of having it in for his son!! Sorry girls, to bore.. but after a lovely weekend away, wondering why it ended so badly! So we are not speaking now. So much so, I'm staying out with my son this eve til after dinner so that I don't have to put up with the atmosphere.

As I've only been there for 5 months, its hard.. and only really have the bedroom to go to, so better out then sitting in the room all night avoiding them both. I said to his son and to my BF that he needs to cook his own dinner from now on until he gets some respect for me for what I do do for him. But now feel thats low and immature, but need to make a stand somewhere.. Finding this new living arragement hard work. Been ok for a cpl of months, seemed to be doing ok then this..

Anyway, need to do some work, lol.. so chat later, hope everyone is ok. xxx

Hi all..

Just been googling, as you do, lol.. Has anyone tried Exante before? They offer the same replacement meal packs, by mail order but only works out to £19 a week! Be interested to know what its like, not as many choices though as CD, but half price almost..

Nikki xx

Hi Girls,

Thanks Broxi, yep hopefully by end of Jan early Feb I should be at the finsh line.

Nikki, I really feel for you hun, that must be very difficult for you. I hope it gets resolved soon and he starts showing you some respect and it can't help with your bf backing him up.

Hope your all well xx.

Hi folks,
Nikki what age is your step son? I know it is very difficult and you are wronged but I'm going to stick my neck out and say I understand where your BF is coming from - he'll have guilt you see about bringing you into his son's life and so will be over compensating - I know because I've been there(where he is) - although it is not right to do. Stand your ground though. I don't think it can ever be plain sailing when step children are involved but it can be done and it is worth it. How's the diet going?
Zoe I've stuck to SS today so far as thought I could do with a boost as I've put about 4lb back on and feeling dead fat again. How do you do it though,can you give me any advice please. I'd love to stick to it till Christmas but don't even know if I'll last til tomorrow - I just find it so very very hard and I really don't know how you do it! So help please xxx

Back