Butternut squash, carrot and red pepper soup!!!

dragondrop

Hi everyone,

Thought I would share with you my cooking lol.

I made the butternut squash soup yesterday because someone recommended it and it is gorgeous and 0 points!!!!!!!!!

I don't really like cooking or soup for that matter but I am so glad I had a go, feel like Delia now lol.

Has anyone else tried it xxxx

This soup is very yummy, I made it test and even my hubby (who is a very fussy eater) enjoyed it. I shall be making this a lot over the winter months xx xx xx

I made butternut squash and red pepper soup earlier! So yum, I added chili to it as well. I just posted it on my blog if anyone wants the recipe! culinarypearls.com

I really want to make this but can't see the recipe.. Can anyone help.
Thanks

kez80 said:
I really want to make this but can't see the recipe.. Can anyone help.
Thanks

1 medium butternut squash peeled, deseeded and chopped
1-2 carrot(s) peeled & chopped
1 red pepper chopped
1.2l veg stock

Just bang this all together in a big pot and leave cooking until the squash is soft then blend it up until smooth. Add black pepper to taste.

Hope that helps x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks for the recipe I've just made 1.
6 toms, 2 red peppers , red onion all roasted at 180 for 20 min ish. Put in pan wi tin toms, bout pintish of stock. Blend till smooth & enjoy. Yummy x

I never really ate BNS before joining WW and I'm a huge convert now. I'll definitely be making this soup, it sounds yum. Ginger actually goes really well with BNS in soup as well.

Back