Butternut squash soup recipe please ?x

BubblesAnseo

Hey all i need the recipe and posstibly how to make butternut squash soup gonna make it later? :D any help would be appreciated , or if you can even direct me to a thread that may have it :D thanks xxx:)

Roast your BNS. Spray and then sprinkle with salt and pepper or garlic powder if you have any.

Roast it for 30-40 mins at 180 degrees.

In the meantime finely slice an onion and fry until brown on a medium heat. You will need to add water a little at a time to avoid sticking. Add some garlic and ginger.

Make some stock. Any will do. 500ml of it and add to the browned onions. Bring to the boil and then reduce for about 20 mins.

Take the BNS out of the oven and add to the onion and stock mix. Add another 300ml of stock. Bring to the boil and reduce. Blitz it and then reduce to your desired consistency or add more water if it's too thick.

Check for seasoning at the end and add salt, pepper, chilli at the end x

Beautiful soup. Love BNS.

Here is another one!

Pete’s Butternut Squash Curry Soup (V)

Serves 2

Ingredients

425g/half a Butternut Squash, cut into 30mm cubes (leave the skin on) remove seeds.(s)(sff)
1 Ltr vegetable stock
1 tbsp. madras curry powder
1 onion, finely chopped (s)(sff)
1 carrot, finely chopped (s)(sff)
1 celery stick, finely chopped (s)(sff)

Method

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light, cook the onion until soft, add curry powder, add the cut butternut squash, stock, along with the carrot & celery bring to the boil and then simmer for 30-40 mins until everything is soft. Season with salt & pepper.
Remove from the heat and blitz with a hand blender.

Butternut Squash & Carrot Soup (Small).JPG

Thank you very much!! :) I made your butternut squash and carrot soup it was gorgeous :) I have shared some of your recipes on a thread that I have called recipes I want to try just so I didn't lose them hope you don't mind :)

I literally just boil chopped butternut squash then add some chopped red peppers then blend it all! Just season with salt and pepper then it's ready! So easy!

Trying slimming world.. AGAIN!

i wasn't to fond of the smell of butternut while chopping it tho :( dont think i will make it again because of that lol!! will make another soup though sometime this week xx

Back