Extra Easy Butterscoth hifi bars

Mmm, these sound delish - but must admit I was disheartened when comparing there price to their meager size! :eek: :(

Dont think I will be trying these anytime soon - Alpen Light bars will do me very nicely thank you very much :eek: xx

Eating one right now! Absolutely lovely!! And at 3 syns a bargain - and also 2 bars for 1 Hex!! Woohoo!

Reading the box it's something to do with Ben Miles' charity - I'm pretty sure there's a donation for every box sold. So we are doing something charitable while we are stuffing our faces. I feel virtuous now!

Lx

They are nice but I'd eaten the whole box in two days (usuing my HEX). Don't think i'll get them again as can't be trusted lol!

They are so yummy, i love butterscotch. Think im going to use them as syns instead of HE as i dont trust myself eating more than one :p

tarka said:
They are nice, however the toffee oaty bars are a good alternative (and cheaper too!).

How many syns are they?

I just has the butterscotch hifi bars, OMG what a sweet fix, they are fab.....

How many syns are they?

I just has the butterscotch hifi bars, OMG what a sweet fix, they are fab.....

I've just calculated it as it isn't on the syns list and they are 4 syns each per 23g bar. According to the Hex online checker any flavour oaty bar (1 bar) is a hexB. I tend to syn these and use my hex on something else like my porridge in the morning.
(edit - this is for the oaty toffee bar mentioned in my previous post).

Last edited:
2 for heb and 3syns each

They are gorgeous!! My OH loves them too :) they're limited edition so get your paws on them! x

Back