Buying Cambridge

loobylou22

Hi, I have started again and im running short of shakes.
I have done cambridge before successfully, however i got so fed up last time of having to drive all the way to get shakes!! It takes at least 2 1/2 hrs inc my appt. I really wish we could buy long distance or online.
Is there any way around this????
Thanks.xx

Hi LoobyLoo 22 --

I did an ebay search but as CD is supposed to be sold by a CDC, I did not find any on the site. However, there are other products that you can have delivers to your door like Celebrity Slim.

I wonder if you know someone who sees a counsellor and can get products for you and post them. Have you asked you CDC if you could come every other week? Or checked with the CDC website for closer CDC?

Good Luck,

MM

Hi MM,
Thanks for your reply. I have been on the website and the closest is the one i had before. Its the fuel costs too which all add up at £1.30 a litre!!
Il look into that celebrity slim if its the same and is delivered. I have has such success though with cambridge, I hope this isnt me making excuses. ;0) does sound like it.xx

Hi LL,

I was driving about 30 mins once a week for my LL meetings back in 2008. As I was going with a friend it was a social thing and we took turns driving. However, once she decided to not continue with Management -- I dropped out as well.

It was not so much the fuel costs, but the time and distance. Plus, the group support was not there. Unlike Foundation -- in this group people would just show up and weigh... then go on their way. As I was in Management, I thought, "I'll just swap to Weightwatchers"... I wish I had.

I have regained about 1/2 of what I lost, and tried to do a VLCD on my own (CD Food For Life from the US), but did not stick with it. I am now doing that again -- and have done well so far (Day 7)... but I am seeing a UK CDC for the first time this afternoon. I think I need to be accountable to someone other than myself. I will ask her about sending products to you and let you know what she says.

MM

I think Exante is sposed to be good and is delivered to you.

I have never tried it though, Sorry x

I'm using weight to go and there are very good and cheap and you will like their shakes and bars too. Only £26 per week

Back