• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Buying things you don't need to replace food?

I'm interested in what people buy themselves as treats or replacements for comfort eating (or is just me!).

This weekend for some reason I came home from the shops with a bright pink cartridge pen!

What 'out of the ordinary' type things have you bought recently?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
I bought myself a dress from Ebay for £2, to modify and customise at home. Size 14

I also am going through moisturiser at a rate of knots. So next on the list is a nice skin oil/moisturiser.

Forgot to mention - I also bought one of those sausage things that you use to take your hair up in a pleat or a bun. Needless to say it didn't work, but I passed a good half hour trying (£4 down the drain!)

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I buy things for my hair all the type last month I bought two new benefit foundations, I buy body creams, glosses... and clothes keep changing sizes........... I love buying things. Oh and the other day I bought a oiler burner and candles with a gorgeous smell..

Apart from enough gorgeous lotions and potions to open my own shop :eek:

Shoes, shoes and more shoes :D Oh and some lovely hold up stockings (hate tights) to show off my new skinny(er) legs.

Annie x

Apart from enough gorgeous lotions and potions to open my own shop :eek:

Shoes, shoes and more shoes :D Oh and some lovely hold up stockings (hate tights) to show off my new skinny(er) legs.

Annie x
oooh! can't wait until I can get rid of my tights and start wearing hold-ups without the muffin tops!

My 1st reward (when i loose 2 stone) is to get my hair cut and highlighted, i will be feeling lighter so i want to look lighter ha ha ha