Buying things you don't need to replace food?

Julie W

I'm interested in what people buy themselves as treats or replacements for comfort eating (or is just me!).

This weekend for some reason I came home from the shops with a bright pink cartridge pen!

What 'out of the ordinary' type things have you bought recently?

I bought myself a dress from Ebay for £2, to modify and customise at home. Size 14

I also am going through moisturiser at a rate of knots. So next on the list is a nice skin oil/moisturiser.

Good for you Lexie it's great to treat yourself.

Forgot to mention - I also bought one of those sausage things that you use to take your hair up in a pleat or a bun. Needless to say it didn't work, but I passed a good half hour trying (£4 down the drain!)

I buy things for my hair all the type last month I bought two new benefit foundations, I buy body creams, glosses... and clothes keep changing sizes........... I love buying things. Oh and the other day I bought a oiler burner and candles with a gorgeous smell..

Apart from enough gorgeous lotions and potions to open my own shop :eek:

Shoes, shoes and more shoes :D Oh and some lovely hold up stockings (hate tights) to show off my new skinny(er) legs.

Annie x

Apart from enough gorgeous lotions and potions to open my own shop :eek:

Shoes, shoes and more shoes :D Oh and some lovely hold up stockings (hate tights) to show off my new skinny(er) legs.

Annie x

oooh! can't wait until I can get rid of my tights and start wearing hold-ups without the muffin tops!

My 1st reward (when i loose 2 stone) is to get my hair cut and highlighted, i will be feeling lighter so i want to look lighter ha ha ha

Back