By the way...

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
i just thought i'd share with everyone...

that I, Sarah Lou, having been 22stone 1 and a size 24 in Mid May this year...

am currently sat at work....

in a size 14 jumper!! yeah that's right SIZE 14!!!

hehehehe whoop! :superwoman:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing - I'm so pleased for you :) god that must feel brilliant :) i reckon you should get up, stand on that chair and SHOUT that out to everyone, lol.

You should be so proud of yourself, in fact i KNOW you are!

Brilliant, fan - bleedin' - tastic. What a way to encourage not only yourself but everyone else too

:D :D :D :D :D

I'd be wearing it inside out! PMSL!! I've been known to 'accidently' leave my size 12 trousers label subtly hanging out....

Omg Sarah Lou that is absolutely amazing! You're a skinny minny! So happy for you sweetie.

Have you seen the kids who used to look in the window yet?

Hahahaha at Irish Mum! Yeah we all should wear our labels hanging out and carry placards when we reach goal!

wow!thats fab hun.
good for you,you must feel amazing x

:bliss:

Get in the sarah-lou! Flippin well done :D :D :D

Thanks everyone! i knew you lot would understand the joy!!!!!

Elle - if only i hadnt told everyone as they walked in the door this morning i would have announced it!

Irish - so considering leaving the labels on when i get to goal - absolute genius!

Kaijo - totally know how you feel! i nearly cried when my size 20s fitted again! badly need a belt on them now tho - you wont be far behind me!

Betsy - those kids...well remembered! i havent seen them yet, they probably havent decided to come whale watching again yet! but when they do... mwah ha ha. i shall toss my hair a la Pantene advert and laugh that they are no different. :D

everyone else - thank you all so much! honestly a bit tearful about the whole thing! xxx

Woop woop! Brilliant news hun, you wear your jumper with pride! :D xx

EXCELLENT! lol -That's some going babes! Bet you feel sexay! You bloody should if ya don't! lol

Hahaha! I can see you now, all your labels hanging out manically jumping up and down waving size 8 placards while flinging your luscious hair about! Love it! (I not only look like an elephant, I've also the memory of one!) I remember everything, especially things that annoy and upset me.

Aww I'd be telling the whole world if I was wearing a size 14, is it any wonder you're teary. I cried when I tried on a pair of size 22 jeans (that wouldn't even go over my knees a few months ago) and they were loose around the waist! So Gods knows what I'll be like if I ever get to a size 14! Probs a heart attack on the cards!

Congratulations! I bet you are on cloud 9? You've done brilliantly!
You have done exactly what I hope to, go from a size 24 to a 14, inspiring

Clair x

Awwww Sarahlou that's amazing!!

Bet you're feeling fantastic! You've done so well and deserve to feel like you're on cloud nine. Woooohoooo! Skinny minny Sarah Lou!!!

xxx

Back