By this time next year I'd like....

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
Just thought this would be a nice thread to start- what would you like by this time next year? And I don't mean in SW terms, I mean in life.
For me: This time next year I'd like... to be pregnant :)
So exciting, we have decided to start trying in April/May so hoping I'll be pregnant next Xmas :)

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year everyone x

I am going to really crack on with learning BSL

Have paid my credit card off (or as near as possible!)

To be fitter & healthier than now

I'm going to learn a new skill (not sure what yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
To be a successfull SW consultant with a thriving group where lots of my members have lost loads of weight!
And, to have reached my own weight goal.

To have moved house

To be on my way to being pregnant or there

To have a new doggy

To be a lot closer to target than I am now!

What a wonderful thread, I've learnt a little more about my 'virtual friends' which is good stuff.

Now my children have left home me & OH can be a little selfish, for us that means knocking off places on our 'to visit' list; I'd also like my daughters boyfriend to have sorted out proper access to his son, rather than verbal (just too many issues there to mention), being healthy enough to continue geocaching & holidaying - you just don't know whats around the corner.

1. To have run 3 half marathons
2. To be engaged
3. To have a dog
4. To have a job with more hours, either in a classroom or as a slimming world consultant

1. Run a half marathon (there's an excellent one in Angkor Wat in December I'd love to do)

2. Start my Master's degree

3. Get to target (1 st to go)

4. Finally start saving for a house deposit

5. Persevere with my teeth straightening treatment so I am finally happy with my smile

6. Get my work/home/social lives a bit more balanced

Apart from hoping to reach target and be told im gonna be a nanna - I'd love my family to have some good news just for once

Back