Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bye-biguns journey - new start!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by bye-bigun!, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have decided to keep a note of my feelings and progress in the hope that when I hit my goal I can look back and understand how bad I felt and never ever go back there again. I have been fat all of my life since I was about 15 when I weighed about 15 stone.. and it only got worse as time went on. My highest weight I recall (as I weighed in at SW horrified) was 19stone 2lb.. that makes me feel sick to my stomach. Its all my own fault really, I love naughty snacks and food and I have a wonky underactive thyroid which has had a bad effect. I have 3 kids aged 13,4 & 2 and luckily with the last 2 pregnancies I managed to lose weight throughout, then kept a bit more off through SW as I had a headstart - the scales are now creeping up again and I know if I ignore the odd 10lb then I will be back where I was.

Life is miserable on a deeper level. I love my family and other half, I have a great life and dont have to work.. but my weight spoils all of this, my relationships, going to the schoo, shops, buying clothes.. I feel as if I need to hide away. I never go out with my bum showing (in clothing obviously!) and winter is my best time of year as I get to hide behind a big coat.. I went out today for example and kept the same big coat on even though it was warm as my clothes didnt feel/look right. I cant take my kids swimming, holidays are ruled out due to how I feel, I am also becoming almost jealous of my teenage Daughter and her trips out to buy clothes and getting dressed up. I get snappy and its not her fault but deepdown I wanted that life but was too fat to do it... I need to change for my health, my kids and my sanity really.

I have 5 slipped discs in my back , have been in and out of hossie for procedures on it and I am now finally waiting on a date to have them whipped out. I live on morphine at the age of 33 plus loads of other pain meds, I also need bowel surgery at anytime and my gallbladder removed. I shouldnt be like this at 33, I got dealt a bad hand and my weight has not helped. By losing lbs I will be safer and have a better recovery, I need to do this for my kids.
    I have no clothes to clim in to as I have always been fat. I am looking forward to going out and buying clothes the next size down.. i felt so bad last time even tho slimming down that I stayed int he same clothes and pinned them at the waist. I am not doing that this time. I am going to celebrate it and enjoy shopping. I am currently in a size 18 on the bottom, smaller on top but never go shopping. I would love to get to a size 12 in my dreams but not sure if this is possible as I have always been big. Now I am slimmer my skin is 'empty' and I feel yuk.. I guess that side will only get worse but can be hidden in clothes. Pharmacy confident I will shrink back in but time will tell!

Anyway, off to do my undie shots and proper measurements before i miss them and dont bother and fall off the wagon, I am doing everything differently this time in the hope that I conciously realise whats going on and to never let is happen again...

Will pop back when I have updates and seeing as the evening is the worst time of day for me then I guess you can expect me online most evenings!! Its either that I will go to bed early to avoid cravings!!

Thanks for reading if you got this far - I am determined to be one of the success stories on this board and have been deeply inspired and spurred on by all of your stories.

Thank you :)

D
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Also meant to add that I have a mini goal of 2 stone and may well go on to another target from there. Currently have a goal at 12stone 7, ideal weight range is 11st 11 at highest - will see how I feel when I get there! xxx

4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Quite simply, cos it's late, good luck x

5. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Good luck hunny your story made me feel sad for you: i wish u all u need to get thro it :)

6. macabar

macabar Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.71%)
    Good luck, I'm sure as the weight drops off you will start feeling grand!

7. suzanne42

suzanne42 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Lots of luck D , im 1000% certain that you will get to your goal weight. :)) XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.