Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

Week 8 + 5

Well im not doin to bad today thanks :) im just really bored! And when im bored I eat but I havnt as of yet! Its jus one of those days wher even if I did hav somethn to do I couldn be bothered to do it anyways. So my lil man down for his nap so gna have a cupper n watch some tv x

xkimmyx
14lbs gone - 71lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

I'm like that. I tend to eat when i am bored. Maybe you could munch on an apple or something if you feel the need to eat? How about taking the lil man out for a walk when he gets up from his nap. The weather is lovely out there today (or at least it is with me lol). Your doing so well so don't cave in to temptation hun. x

Rhibennett said:
I'm like that. I tend to eat when i am bored. Maybe you could munch on an apple or something if you feel the need to eat? How about taking the lil man out for a walk when he gets up from his nap. The weather is lovely out there today (or at least it is with me lol). Your doing so well so don't cave in to temptation hun. x

I jus duno wats up wiv me at the moment I jus got no energy! I usually have dips like this so hopefully il pick back up soon :) x

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 9
Loss this week - 1lb
Total loss - 15lbs

Well I lost a lb this week, im quite pleased cos id rather have one off then on!
Its now 7 weeks til my hols and still wantin another stone off. I still havnt noticed a change in my body yet :( I hope I do soon cos I know its all worth while when u see the weight fallin off x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Well done on getting another 1lb off. That's fantastic hun. :)

You'll easily look gorgeous for your holiday i am sure. Where are you off to? We go away 3 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait. xxx

Rhibennett said:
Well done on getting another 1lb off. That's fantastic hun. :)

You'll easily look gorgeous for your holiday i am sure. Where are you off to? We go away 3 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait. xxx

Ahh thanks u :) I cnt wait til its 3 weeks for me! We goin to Ibiza, me my h2b and my baby son. Its a quiet little resort and its r first family holiday. Where u goin?? Xxx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Awwww bless you. We went there several years ago and had fun. We did the quiet side of Ibiza too and not the clubs etc. Whereabouts in Ibiza are you staying? If you get chance to go to Ibiza town, its really nice there esp when the market is out etc. I'm sure the 3 of you will have a fab time. How long are you going for?

We're off to Lanzarote for 2 weeks all inclusive (danger for the diet lol). Sooo can't wait to relax (well as best as i can with 2 kids esp one with special needs lol). Not having to get up for work will be bliss. xxx

Rhibennett said:
Awwww bless you. We went there several years ago and had fun. We did the quiet side of Ibiza too and not the clubs etc. Whereabouts in Ibiza are you staying? If you get chance to go to Ibiza town, its really nice there esp when the market is out etc. I'm sure the 3 of you will have a fab time. How long are you going for?

We're off to Lanzarote for 2 weeks all inclusive (danger for the diet lol). Sooo can't wait to relax (well as best as i can with 2 kids esp one with special needs lol). Not having to get up for work will be bliss. xxx

Ahh two weeks will be lovely! We just doin the week since it the babys first hol. I think its called portinax (sp?) and also all invclusive so I cant wait! Someone has said to visit ibiza town so I thnk we gna hav a day trip :) xx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

RainbowRose said:
Another 1lb off, good news :) Hope your energy levels rise soon, you are in need of your holiday hun x

Thanx rose I definatly am in desperate need :) x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 9 + 1

Havin a lovely day so far, got pool out and suns blaring. Hope it stays like this. Also havin a good food day, hope i can keep it up! X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Awww that sounds like a nice place. I hope you have a good time. Bubs will love it i'm sure.

Yay to you getting your pool out today. The weather is gorgeous isn't it. x

Week 9 + 4

Well iv not been countin my points for a few days as iv got a viral infection n jus couldnt be bothered, my poor lil boy has also caught it bless him. Luckily thers no damage on the scales so im hopin I will feel a little better 2mro so I can try n get back on track! Hate bein poorly and hate it even more when my lil man is too :( x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Aww, hope you and little one get well soon x Good news there is no weight damage :)

There are a few ladies on here with viral infections..definately something is doing its rounds :(

Fingers crossed you are both germ free soon, have a good day!

Sorry to hear your both ill. There's a lot of nasty things going around. I have got a throat infection at the moment too so am on antibiotics and struggling to count my points. Well done on there being no damage though. I am sure there is for me :( Concentrate on getting yourself better. xxx

Iv now set up a new diary :)

Iv been off track for a couple of weeks and feel I need one of those fresh starts.

Please feel free to follow me the new diary is called bye bye baby bulge (2nd attempt)

X

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Thanks for letting us know. Will go find that now. x

Back