Bye Bye Bread...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fedupandfat, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Fedupandfat

Fedupandfat Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Lets see what a lent's worth of no bread will do for my weight loss!

Anyone with me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To be honest, I've hardly eaten any bread since starting SW and not missing it at all!! Now I'm actually listening to my body, I find it really bloats me and there's so much other food to enjoy I don't notice I'm not having it! I'm giving up chocolate for lent as that's something I'll find a bit more tricky!!X

4. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Me, me, me!!! Count me in!!! Bread is my worst enemy cos it leads me into bad places with butter and jam!!!!! I've transferred to crispbreads or melba toasts and its really helped! xxx

5. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    This is my 3rd week of SW and in that time I have only had 2 slices of bread! It used to be my major downfall (especially great big chunks of tiger bread - yumm!!) but becuase Im following the EE plan I can only have 1 Hexb a day and I use this for either porridge or weetabix for my brekkie!

Suprisingly though I havent missed it half as much as what I thought I would so that good news for me!!!

Hoping the cravings stay away though!!! :cross:

xx

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I don't have bread much at all, mostly on a weekend when I'll have 2 small slices with breakfast so it wouldn't bother me to give it up.
    I've given up all the sweet stuff, 3rd day and all okay so far......

7. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I don't eat bread every day and did give it up for almost 2 years. Now I eat the WW brown Danish as a Hex some days because I love sardines on toast or egg and beans on toast etc, so it gives me the freedom to have these when I want them.

8. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I do mostly red days and was having 2 weetabix for lunch then 2 slices of nimble brown bread at lunch time and first few days wasn't really losing so I cut back to just one B choice which I have for breakfast and have a big salad for lunch, suddenly the weight started going. Bread really doesn't agree with me so happy to cut it out. Might have it as the occassional treat with a cooked breakfast! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.