Bye Bye Bread...

To be honest, I've hardly eaten any bread since starting SW and not missing it at all!! Now I'm actually listening to my body, I find it really bloats me and there's so much other food to enjoy I don't notice I'm not having it! I'm giving up chocolate for lent as that's something I'll find a bit more tricky!!X

Me, me, me!!! Count me in!!! Bread is my worst enemy cos it leads me into bad places with butter and jam!!!!! I've transferred to crispbreads or melba toasts and its really helped! xxx

This is my 3rd week of SW and in that time I have only had 2 slices of bread! It used to be my major downfall (especially great big chunks of tiger bread - yumm!!) but becuase Im following the EE plan I can only have 1 Hexb a day and I use this for either porridge or weetabix for my brekkie!

Suprisingly though I havent missed it half as much as what I thought I would so that good news for me!!!

Hoping the cravings stay away though!!! :cross:

xx

I don't have bread much at all, mostly on a weekend when I'll have 2 small slices with breakfast so it wouldn't bother me to give it up.
I've given up all the sweet stuff, 3rd day and all okay so far......

I don't eat bread every day and did give it up for almost 2 years. Now I eat the WW brown Danish as a Hex some days because I love sardines on toast or egg and beans on toast etc, so it gives me the freedom to have these when I want them.

I do mostly red days and was having 2 weetabix for lunch then 2 slices of nimble brown bread at lunch time and first few days wasn't really losing so I cut back to just one B choice which I have for breakfast and have a big salad for lunch, suddenly the weight started going. Bread really doesn't agree with me so happy to cut it out. Might have it as the occassional treat with a cooked breakfast! x

Back