bye bye cambridge :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LeaV, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    Hi everyone just a quickie to say I can't afford to do the Cambridge diet any more so I've gone to weightwatchers. So just want to wish u all very good luck and maybe I'll be back when I have more money!!! See you soon xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vanilla

Vanilla Wanna Be Skinny

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    3 years ago on LL and CD now W2Go
    Hi Leav why don't you try weight to go it cheaper cos it £26 per week and it worth it.

4. Rorah

Rorah Mooooooo

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Extra Easy)
    Awww that's such a shame - like Vanilla said why don't you try one of the less expensive versions of Cambridge Diet like Exante (£25 a week I think?).

For me, £39 a week - or £1.90 per meal, is quite a bit less than I would otherwise have spent on food and wine etc. - are you sure it doesn't add up?

5. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    Aw thanks for the advice, nah, I'm lucky in that I live with ma mum n once I've paid my rent she buys any food, so I don't have to pay anything, and my contract at work has just ended so I literally have nothing spare. However, I Do love CD and has lost a lot in the past so I'm sure I'll be back :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.