Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Had a lovely shop :) got these and some benefit make up and a black baby doll nightie for holiday

Only thing left is another dress

Attachments

• image-3076739808.jpg
    image-3076739808.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image-934048981.jpg
    image-934048981.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 49
3 til we go to heathrow :D!!!!

Need to get organised not packed and got to get cat litter and other bits from asda later and also grab stuff on my come home to food list! Realistically not going to get an batch cooking done now but got beef kofta in freezer for first day back on plan.

Just arranged to have my eyebrows done tomoro too. I'm doing my own nails so will do that on Friday after I finish.

Must text my best friend I left my iPad charger at hers 3 weeks ago! And keep forgetting to get it!

Didn't buy this yesterday but looking through my photos was was actually better than I remembered! Is a coast size 12 which is v cool!

Attachments

• image-1943747685.jpg
    image-1943747685.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 37
Thank you :) would have been £140 even with discount :eek: Ben is determined to find me a dress I love so is going to take me shopping while we're away

Having my bikini line and legs waxed and my eyebrows shaped today

This came yesterday so going to try it this morning got it's potent too as feeling real conscious about wrinkles round my eyes!! Looked at old pics yesterday and they are are getting v bad!!

Attachments

• image-2427567704.jpg
    image-2427567704.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 32
On my break now feeling glum as had to do the delivery and have no idea what I'm doing so feel like an idiot which I hate hoping food will mean I don't want to cry about it

Chilling with Sarah beeny and double your house. Been giving my toes some TLC. Wore old boots by mistake to work and the dye came out on my feet. So annoyed as takes ages to get rid of!

Got so much to do tomoro night need to print my proof of no claims need to do that at Ben's parents gah! And pack and wash and do my hair decide what I'm wearing to fly and goodness know what else! And have no food!

Got GBBO on now :D and we go on holiday tomoro!!! Am staying up later than normal to start changing my body clock a bit at least! Ben found a website that helps you work out what you need to do! Only a few mins to go, going to watch end of the technical challenge then bed.

Thank you! Am so excited had text confirming hotel reservation for tomoro night and made me grin despite having a sh*t morning!

So having crumpets for breakfast think holiday mode has kicked in :eek:

Thank you! In middle of last minute packing and Ben's dad wrote his car off! He is fine bit shaken but ok, car looks awful tho.

So shower then taking things out of suitcase as have too much!!!!

Crikey glad he's ok though. ! You have to many clothes :eek: never. Don't get taking that blue dress out its stunning x
Have fun sweetie going to miss having u around x

Back