Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Think I hurt it doing dishes for 5 hours last week! Had a first aider look at it today and there is a slight bruise coming out. Is very painful hoping a weekend off will help rest it.

Have started bought a few bits for friends children but not properly I need to I know!!!

Managed a whole Saturday on plan. I can't remember the last time I did that!!

Had a busy morning making soup and a tomato base for pizzas to freeze.

Went and got beanies coffee yesterday it is nice got ameretto and gingerbread had to go to sainsburys but was worth the effort! I need to tidy up the mess I made in the kitchen and think about food for the rest of the week now breakfast and lunch is sorted just need dinners

Got the flavour pots yesterday they are low syn and very tasty :D had the curry one last night and used the lemongrass and ginger one with salmon and veg for lunch. Going to try the paprika one next

I really upset Ben yesterday he writes music and wrote a song about our holiday. He played it for me last night and I said my favourite bit was the introduction that was the wrong thing to say and he is really upset :( I am really unmusical and didn't really know what to say it was my opinion but he took it so badly I wish I'd said something else

Attachments

• image-2050185066.jpg
    image-2050185066.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 22
Still on plan made a HEXB pizza for lunch with soup was soooo good had it with the end of my soup from last week

Got melon and mango to have later and frozen raspberries and vanilla yoghurt. Have got a HEXB to have as well will either have granola or maybe oat cookies with a coffee ohhhh I like that idea with gingerbread coffee yum!!

Going to start a new book as well the care and management of lies and then it's the gp and syns on wine

Do need to chop up melon and mango for next few days too feeling organised and positive which is really good as haven't for ages going back to group has definitely helped me no end

Pizza as it wouldn't load earlier and HEXB oat cookies yummy!

Have just lit some candles which smell lush and I'm on my fifth glass of water for the day. Group challenge is to drink 4-6 glasses everyday for a week am managing that so far can't include tea coffee and shouldn't be squash either.

Think Ben is still annoyed with me am trying to give him some space :(

Attachments

• image-2797512447.jpg
    image-2797512447.jpg
    653.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image-2241267114.jpg
    image-2241267114.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 28
Had another good day on plan yesterday and am all organised for another one today and then wi at 5:30 tomoro :eek:

Am trying to break my serial weighing habit scales have made it downstairs just need to put them in the garage now

Sure it is a bfree wrap from asda which is the only wrap that is a healthy extra b.

I made a sauce with pointy peppers, onion, leek, grated carrot and courgette and passata

Then topped wrap with the sauce, mushroom, pastrami healthy a of grates cheese and spicy BBQ sauce

Then bake for about 10-12 mins on 200

Dinner was yummy! Used the knorr lemongrass and ginger flavour pot and stir fried veg to go with it was tasty and fast perfect after work!

Wi tomoro gave been really good will be devastated if I don't loose! Have been very good!

Attachments

• image-1296119703.jpg
    image-1296119703.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 19
Need to go shopping having a think about what to buy breakfast lunch and snacks are easy it's evening meals I'm thinking about. And trying to think about success express too. Think I'll do cauliflower rice and beef kofta, find the recipe for sticky chicken and have with stir fry veg and now I'm stuck! Maybe a kedgeree type thing with cauliflower rice? That is totally experimental!! Will check for a normal recipe and adapt!

Beef kofta, katsu curry and cauliflower rice to get me through until Sunday

Attachments

• image-1637949290.jpg
    image-1637949290.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 15
  • image-1044369422.jpg
    image-1044369422.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image-3927939726.jpg
    image-3927939726.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Think I did success express today

B grapefruit
L soup roll pastrami cheese and gherkins
S melon and mango
D beef kofta cauliflower rice

Syns wine.

Feel calmish now Ben has helped

Watching scandal now looking forward to bed I just hope I sleep

I did sleep feeling slightly anxious this morning but not as bad as yesterday. Am hoping I will be ok when I get in to work :/

Food plan

B apple grapefruit porridge raspberries
L soup, mango melon vanilla activia
D kedgeree made with cauliflower rice

Syns wine not much just finishing what I have left

Am getting more anxious as it gets closer to going to work

Not sure I can manage breakfast before work I do need to go and sort my food out for work

Had to call work as had a shaking heart palpitation freak out thing so no work today. Got a herbal tea to calm me down and will try and get some more sleep

Hey lovley, sorry I haven't been around much lately - not being very SW-friendly! Oops!

So sorry to hear you're feeling so anxious and horrid. I used to feel like that a lot at my old job so can totally empathise. Hope you're feeling a bit steadier now.

Has the doctor recommended any CBT for your anxiety? A few of my friends have had it and swear by it. xxx

Dr gave me tamazipan. I have calmed down now, had some sleep and watching some tv. On bright side i haven't done any comfort eating! Trying to drink plenty as feeling thirsty but avoiding caffeine.

Am still going to try my kedgeree with cauliflower rice for dinner might be total disaster but we'll see!

Back