Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

And think I need to try to have 2 weeks on plan now until I go to London 2 weeks yesterday. Need to get thru today not sure I can remember last time I did a day with no tweaks :eek:

Think I made it thru the day ok, did have syns but only small glass of wine, baked crisps and a few chocolate buttons.

Scales said 11st 5lb this morning but think I was really dehydrated yesterday as drank about 4 cups of tea first thing and was still thirsty!

On a 7-4 today, not particularly looking forward to it as we are short staffed and if someone goes off sick it will be a nightmare, last Monday 3 people were off sick.

Munching on my scan bran cake and drinking liquorice tea at the moment, think my body is happy to be back in sw mode after 3 days of eating whatever, just wish the weekend didn't go so fast! Had a lovely chilled day yesterday which I didn't want to end! I am struggling to get the cake down, I am hungry but is still hard going! Not going to manage half of it!

Did manage 3/4 of scan bran cake, had left over cup cake on my morning break :eek: was nice tho! So no more syns today! Will finish my scan bran cake when I get home and had soup and ryvita for lunch with 2 apples and a coffee also got some water to get down me too. Was too cold to drink earlier. Looking forward to finishing at 4 got a few bits to do but not in til 1 tomoro so lie in and a chill in the morning :)

Hope work wasn't to bad today.
Have u had time to make the super speed soup yet?
I just wonder what it tastes like.!

Ready for my bed and book tonight.
Catch up in the morning.
Hope your doing ok

If you were closer I'd employ you :D

Doing 1-9 today so catching up on tv at the moment, got a scan bran on the go and figuring out what to have for lunch and dinner at work today.

Is very chilly today, having big cups of liquorice tea at the moment. But probably need to do more stuff than just watch tv! :eek:

Actually been looking at holidays :) have a week off in jan and looking at either centre parcs or bluestone not at all expensive but need to persuade OH only 4 nights but still might be a hard sell!

Having soup and scan bran for lunch, not very exciting but will do! Not sure about work later will take mini babybel and probably get a salad. Had freddo and coffee for my syns, getting stressed about talking to mum about Christmas. Gah I really want to go away but OH not having that so trying to do something that I want but is hard, my sister is implying I should see mum and dad on Christmas Day which if she isn't I'm not that keen prefer to be with OH and his parents and just chill

That would be really nice to get away.! Doesn't your oh like going away?
Christmas can be a stressful time trying to please everyone. Just remember its your Christmas too.!

I had to buy more wrapping paper and tags today. I'm waiting on 5 presents I brought on line to turn up. !
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.! X

I have to conclude he doesn't as we haven't been away for over 2 yrs!!

Was so full from lunch I didn't have any tea just a cuppa and my babybel! Got a hot choc now. Am not sure about wi at all will have to see!

How are you feeling with your cold and feeling off it now?

Are you thinking of not going to class or are you on silly time shifts?

I really enjoyed going away with Mark on our own last year. But I think when we go on a family holiday like this year. Its no holiday or much of a break for me as I'm making sure everyone is ok. And trying to not let silly back chat happen (between my girls, there at the age. Lauren isn't to bad but Isabel can be lippy, I pray. She will grow out of it. Lol I did)

But it would be nice for you both to get away from everyday ness. And just enjoy being with each other.

Still a bit sniffy but pretty much over it :) wi is 5:30 and am doing 7-2 today my fav shift of the week! And off tomoro :) need to get a wriggle on tho!

Lost 1.5 was hoping for 2 as my scales were saying 2 but still happy to get both my gains off plus a bit more :)

Not planning on doing much tomoro, going out tonight for dinner will have a treat night then chill tomoro! Went to the brand new morrisons today for a nose as is pretty close to us so new competition. Is nice lovely fresh stuff and the patisiere counter is amazing! Didn't buy anything naughty tho stuck to fruit eggs and yoghurts and lady on till said it was the healthiest shop all day!!

Well done on 1.5 that's great.!!
My mum shops at Morrisons near her and I love all the fresh fruit and veg. It is displayed really nice with all the steam. Etc. But I prefer to shop at Tesco or asda.!

Traffic was awful so not that handy and Asda do those wraps but will probably go back and have another look

Having a quiet day today probably pop out to get prescription and and few bits but mainly want to stick to plan and chill, maybe go to home bargains later and might take OH in morrisons as it is opposite and the cooked chicken counter was huge he will love it!

Might either finish my current book or start a new one, possibly start a new one as fancy a change not found the second one as gripping as the first and got a bit bored of it! Need coffee and earl grey tea for the day I think and will probably get oh a treat of some description! Right off out :)

Spent £12 on nothing really in the shop! Did get coffee and earl grey and a few treats for OH got me a packet of Special K crisps and some chicken pieces as I want a week of red days and they will be lunch with scan bran and some salad I think.

Had a huge home made burger last night for treat night not been out since my birthday and had exactly what I fancied so was really nice OH had a huge steak tho not huge enough!

Had a coffee with his mum this morning to and said I will be with them for Christmas which she was really happy about which was lovely and my mum is fine with us having Christmas Day on the 27th too so all good there, work is on track mainly for Christmas and presents are getting there slowly only need to buy for children not adults now on one side and other than OH dad am pretty much there need to look at stuff for mum from dad which is a bit trickier other than that am ok :)

I'm glad Christmas is sorted out for you now and that no one is put out.!
I'm waiting on 2 presents through the post. And me and Mr are off to town on Sunday to do a little more. (things I didn't see at meadowhall on Monday.

Photo of lights at meadowhall. They are always so pretty.

Attachments

• 1385641571139.jpg
    1385641571139.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 34
Back