Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Hey chicken. You have been very quiet over the last week. I bet your finding it hard fitting everything in aren't you?
Hope you are okay and making those good choices when you can x

Hey yes work is mad at the moment. Am still seriously struggling tho did loose 2lbs this morning! Slightly in shock!! Just want to keep that until Monday! Was at work until 10:30 last night so v sleepy today! Got the new mag and some hifi bars to keep me going xx

That's good result. How come your weighing in Monday.or did you weigh in at class this morning.
I wanted to buy magazine but leader says she may give some out tonight. So if she doesn't ill buy one tomorrow.

Because next weds is Christmas Day so she has moved next 2 weeks wi to Monday think it is partly because she is away for Christmas too! I bought the mag as they go so quickly! Not read it yet been playing candy crush instead!

Lol. Our weigh is Tuesdays for next 2 weeks.
I gave up with candy crush lol. I started temple run2 again lol for now I don't have much patience.

Trying to get my mojo back! Been to wi this morning i haven't wi since the 18th dec because of work. Put on 4lb which is more than I wanted but at the same time I have been eating exactly what I wanted so is deserved! Need to get planning and then do a big shop as I have no food at all! Can probably find a few bits today for lunch and dinner but have no superfree at all!

Feeling the January blues quite badly which I think doesn't help.

Trying to get my mojo back! Been to wi this morning i haven't wi since the 18th dec because of work. Put on 4lb which is more than I wanted but at the same time I have been eating exactly what I wanted so is deserved! Need to get planning and then do a big shop as I have no food at all! Can probably find a few bits today for lunch and dinner but have no superfree at all!

Feeling the January blues quite badly which I think doesn't help.

That will be off plus more this week if your goin back to basics. Good luck xx

Thank you :) am trying to summon energy to go and put on some bns soup. Can be v organised when I think about it need to get back to that state of mind!

Have managed to get a day on plan out of nothing I think! He beetroot melon and a yoghurt got a soups of bns carrot, onion and chilli on the to and got a green masala and a chicken breast out of freezer to have for dinner, got scan bran and blue cheese triangle too so overall think I will be ok and can go shopping tomoro for an in plan shop just need to figure out what I am going to make this week. Might just do until weds simply as that is next wi and I am off on Thursday so can go shopping again then for another week

Had two presents off my sister I am going to start using now, a meal planner and a saving jar, the kind you have to break to get the money out so going to use that as a savings pot for a spending spree for when I get to target.

Attachments

• image-3051728610.jpg
    image-3051728610.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1430416481.jpg
    image-1430416481.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 39
Hopefully they will give me some new year mojo! Got my recipe books out now to have a good look at and get on with writing a shopping list

Got the new mag too. Lunch is finished and had a pint of water with it, will try and do another pint before I have any more tea I have been awful drinking enough for months really need to get back to it. Found it much easier in the summer!

Hey you !!!+ Mwah x x 4 lb isn't too bad since last weigh in. Some I know have put 5lb on just over Christmas. That will move once you get back on Plan. You know you can do great at this. And like you say just make your way to Wednesday. Use you new meal planner. I love that. Not seen one like that before. X Well catch up later. Shopping calls !!! Lol

Think I have managed to plan until weds and a bit beyond as well. Am happy to be in control again and nearly done a whole day on plan. Got a headache which I think is my body going in to shock! Getting hungry now tho so I think to cook soon :) not hoping for miracles by weds but a lb off will do me! Lol!

Thank you :) have done a whole day on plan!

B melon yoghurt beetroot
L bns soup, scan bran, laughing cow
D green masala and salad

Had a packet of baked crisps 5 syns, tiny bit of peanut butter and a square of chocolate so pleased with myself

Shopping list done and food planning done other than tomoro as wasn't sure what I am doing but going shopping so will def have something nice

Thank you :) have done a whole day on plan! B melon yoghurt beetroot L bns soup, scan bran, laughing cow D green masala and salad Had a packet of baked crisps 5 syns, tiny bit of peanut butter and a square of chocolate so pleased with myself Shopping list done and food planning done other than tomoro as wasn't sure what I am doing but going shopping so will def have something nice

Well done on your day on plan honey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back