Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Only 9hrs 15 mins until the weekend :)

Have moved my scales so no sneaky weighing which is making me feel v positive Ohhh need to take chicken out for dinner eeek done phew!

Just having grapes and a cuppa as was starving this morning trying to decide if I can have wine tonight as a treat. Syn wise I can as not planned many tiny bit for dinner I think depending on what I do but wondering if I should not as I am trying to reduce the amount of alcohol I have, and have cut down loads and feel better for it but not sure I can go without completely will carry on wondering at work. Also going to get the chocolate weetabix. Thinking of adding the choc shot to them to make them extra chocolatey and a real treat! Right must go to work and see what tosh is going on there pre weekend

Morning Clare. On the road already. ( I'm not driving till on way back) I'm not going to have any wine this week see if it makes a difference to my loss. Have a good day. And I'll catch up later

Had a caramel shortbread probably v synful but was delicious. Got buffalo chicken from the mag for tea tho with normal baked beans as forgot to buy the 5 beans but smells v yummy!!

Had too many syns on ryvita and low low last night am trying to tell myself it is better than eating crisps!

Have made chocolate weetabix muffins this morning. They will be a syn each using the chocolate weetabix as a HEXB you get 1.5 for a HEXB so I used 3 and made some for tomoro too :) put a teaspoon of the hot choc shot in the middle to make them like melt in the middle puddings nearly done so will post a pic!

Chocolate weetabix muffins very tasty :)

Attachments

• image-667248948.jpg
    image-667248948.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 27
They look nice. I made the normal ones a while ago but I didn't make the right and they were a bit soggy. Need to try again.

I broke up 3 chocolate weetabix mixed in a ww strawberry yoghurt and 3 egg yokes. Added sweetener, 2 tsp baking powder and 3 tspn ww chocolate drink I added sweetener and vanilla essence too but didn't measure those! I whisked the 3 egg whites to soft peaks then mixed them in with the weetabix mixture. Put a spoonful of mixture in 6 muffin cases then squeezed in a bit of the choc shot which was in Jan's mag. Put another spoonful of mixture on top and baked 20 mins on 200 then 8 on 180. Am pretty pleased with them!

Just had a muffin with coffee and got one left for later.

Had plenty of superfree today had onion and mushroom with Linda McCartney sausages for breakfast then pineapple then soup (bns onion carrot and tomato) mango and Sharon fruit got grapes and salad for later :) might do fake away KFC chicken I think or a maybe a curry need to have a little look and sort out washing

Ended up doing the chicken jalfreize out of the curry book, was nice OH. Ate it too which can sometimes be a battle, he also had one of my weetabix muffins and then helped me research improvements which was nice :)

Think I have had a good on plan day with a glass of wine to finish it off

B Linda McCartney sausages, scrambled eggs onion and mushroom
S weetabix muffin pineapple
L soup persimmon fruit mango weetabix muffin
D chicken jalfreize and lettuce
S glass of wine

Only had one HEXA today but am ok with that had oil as my second HEXB as OH doesn't like fry light in his wok!! It is a decent one and it leaves a funny coating he says so as he was cooking and I enjoy it when he does that I was happy to use oil instead

My parents are popping round in the morning then need to go to Asda, going to look for new jeans as none of mine really fit now also some new underwear for in a 12 in Asda now so going to treat myself!

Got a meeting at 4:30 in work which will be an hour also need to clean kitchen floor and Hoover. Dinner is cooked and lunch will be left overs from tonight I think as not enough for another meal but ok for lunch

Also need to plan the week as seem to have forgotten to do that!!

Feeling really bloated this morning, need to write my shopping list and think about breakfast! And more tea!! So nice to be off again today :)

I'm the same Clare feel bloated. Not going to have pasta it potato now up until weigh in. Not sure then if I should swap to a red day for 3 days.
It's nice your off again. No mad rush Sunday at work.
What food have you got planned today

Back