Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Stayed to class. Need to plan my week now. I re bought the fakeaway book as gave mine to my sister who doesn't go to class. Trying to drink plenty as I won't once I get to work.

Off to think about my week!

And I lost 0.5lbs which proves class scales are inconsistent in my mind as I had gained 0.25 on my scales

Food plan

Today

B Hifi and 2 Linda mcartney sausages
L Thai fishcakes and salad raspberries and cherries
D KFC wrap with salad and strawberries yogurt

Syns chilli sauce ranch dressing wrap so about 10 will try not to have chocolate from vending machine!!

Thursday fast day

Fish stew 250 cals
Yog 100cals
Strawberries 66 cals
Milk

Friday

B hard boiled eggs and Linda mcartney sausages
L
D prawn diopiaza

Saturday fast day

Prawn diopiaza 200 cals
Mullerlight ice lollies 50 cals
Pickles 70 cals

Sunday

B sw pancakes and fruit
L salad and fish
D out probably with my parents will try for a good choice

Day didn't get much better but home and in bed now and have a lovely wknd planned. Is sooooo hot here sleeping might be tricky!

Had a perfect on plan day syns

5 bFree wrap
Ww ranch dressing 3
Sweet chilli 3

Feeling very pleased with that! Fast day tomoro and need to make prawn diopiaza for Friday evening dinner and might pop to Asda and chill!

Scales have rewarded my perfect day by being 10st 11.75lbs which is a completely new number!! So am very happy with that! Gives me extra motivation to fast today and Saturday. I know Saturday is an odd day to fast but I really want to get 3 in this week and maybe next week before I go to London with my mum! We went this time last year and I was 12st 7lb had lost 10lbs and felt better but this is probably my lightest weight for about 5 years :)

Well done clare loving that scales are moving with all that motivation you have. Xx you should be nearly at your target should you xx
Well done sweetie.

Thank you, it does make all the resisting temptation worthwhile! I took my fob (and electronic thing you out money on to spend in work) off my locker key yesterday so I'm not tempted by the vending machines! When it's this hot I don't want a cup of tea so there is no need to have it on me it worked well yesterday so will stick with that trick for now! Really should get dressed and do some housework! The garden is lovely though and I don't want to move!!

Hi there..... I'm a new visitor to you dairy :)

Hello welcome :)

Have had a busy couple of hours, made prawn diopiaza, the jelly sweets and cleaned the kitchen floor! On my third 750 bottle of water and got the commonwealth games on now

Hoover and water the garden still on the list

And arranged to meet my friend on Tuesday for coffee too :)

Might get my kindle out too perfect day here again and nice to chill before work

Hi guys...i was wondering would any of ye know the syn value for Carrick Glen Flavoured Sparkling Water. I got it in lidl.8 cals per 250ml

per 100ml: 0.4 carb, of which sugars 0.4g, 0g fat....i really thought they were syn free but someone told me last night that they werent and i have been drinking loads of them :(

Hello welcome :)

Have had a busy couple of hours, made prawn diopiaza, the jelly sweets and cleaned the kitchen floor! On my third 750 bottle of water and got the commonwealth games on now

Hoover and water the garden still on the list

And arranged to meet my friend on Tuesday for coffee too :)

Might get my kindle out too perfect day here again and nice to chill before work

You have been busy..... enjoy your chill out x

0g in fat, protein, fibre and sodium. cals: 3kcal per 100ml. thanks for checking for me :)

Back