Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

I gained 7.5lbs so start weight is 11st 11.5lb which is where I started this time last year as well, so 1st 11.5lb to target.

Just had campfire stew for dinner was so good! Perfect sp meal as has meat, beans and veg :)

Seriously tired now. Off to have a potter

Had some kinda bad news tonight, my dad had a partially detached retina and after two ops they haven 't managed to fix it completely so his eyesight will be as it is now forever. He has vision but it isn't great. Think my parents are a bit in shock so info is limited and m&s sister is in stress mode, I'm being practical, the lawyer in me is saying notify all these people insurance dvla travel insurance etc.. As long as he can drive he will be fine, if that stops then it will be very tough as they fly drive twice a year in the states and my mum wouldn't ever drive over there (neither would I) and they are planning to do what Ben and I did in the summer this summer, which is a lot of driving.

Am cold and tired so going to have a Hifi and a hot choc as not had any syns yet today somehow!!

Ahhhh claire. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Does he have trouble with his vision with that.? I'm sure they will work something out about flying and travelling. Like u say they will be in shock for the moment. But I'd be like you wanting to inform insurances etc. But they may just want a few days to adjust to what they have been told. Xx I'm same as you I'm same weight now I was in Feb last year so let's get this cracked again

He has some vision it isn't perfect but I'm also not sure how bad it might be to be honest they are giving me limited info. Yes let's get back on it :)

On break now having gingerbread coffee and 2 mini Florentines need to investigate cals!

Really looking forward to wknd not sure what we're doing, frame shopping for sure best part of having a townhouse is extra staircase for lots of pics!

Day gone fast so far will drag later and that is when standing looking at cakes will start to get hard!

Had lunch at home black coffee and some chores. Dinner went in the oven on timer too so will be ready when I get in. Think I'll grab a bag of salad for lunch tomoro with an egg sarnie and considering another fast day on Saturday as my work trousers are too tight by far!!

I've been on x trainer today and burnt 600 cals. But may fast on Monday to try to get a good 1st weeks loss. Tbh i think going back is making me re think what I put in my mouth. Think its the fear of the scales again which is just what I needed x

I prefer the ameretto one it doesn't taste gingerbready enough for me!

Fast day done yesterday had a few bits of cookie but cals would still have been ok. It's Friday! Considering fasting tomoro too but not sure will see how I feel

Had a say on plan,

B porridge, raspberries and grapefruit
L egg sarnie extra egg carrot stick cottage cheese and salad and apple
D campfire stew, bns wedges broccoli, sugar snapeas and mangetout

S cheese gherkins onions Hifi bar not choc so syns around 13 I think

Got broad church on now catching up on first season!

You know I keep meaning to watch broadchurch ive haven't seen it at all and people say it's really good. I'm going shopping today going to look out for some amerretto coffee.
What are u up to today?

It is only in tesco and sainsburys is beanies, everywhere else does douwe egberts which is ok but ameretto is my fav.

Chores!! Basically lots of tidying and sorting.

Broad church is good am watching on box sets on sky but sure it is elsewhere on demand too.

Need to stop watching it and get on with tidying the under stairs cupboard. Exciting life! We are going shopping for frames for photos and prints later and would love to get a new print for the bottom of the second flight of stairs I have a huge one in the hall and I love it is a Art Deco style and would love something similar.

But before the fun stuff I need to so some chores!!

Fast day was easy yesterday and we watched bullit last night which was cool. So far today had cinnamon pancakes with raspberries which was lovely. Got smoked salmon and asparagus for lunch with an egg and toast I think. Making KFC chicken for dinner and got an apple and nectarine for a snack. Made vegi chilli for fast day tomoro as I hate cooking on a fast day!

Need to go and do some more chores really they are never ending it feels like!

Breakfast and lunch :) was yummy lunch was throw it all together as suddenly realised it was gone 2 and I hadn't eaten. Have been tidying and cleaning carpet! Need to go and start on dinner and tidy kitchen again :( am tired and a bit upset about dad and his eye today. Think it kinda dawned on me how bad it is this morning.

Attachments

• image-2672810281.jpg
    image-2672810281.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3099364211.jpg
    image-3099364211.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 25
Did KFC chicken from the fakeaway book for dinner was nice. Ben agreed and would eat it again which is always a bonus!

Off to bed now I think. Over syns I think had hot choc, 4 chocolate eclaires some mayo and American mustard and hires radish no sweet freedom syrup but for a Sunday guess not bad.

Fasting tomoro but dinner is ready. On an early tomoro so in for 6:30 so off to bed!

Hi - wanted to say hello as I LOVE LOVE LOVE the title of your diary - that's me all over!! I used to just be thunder thighs but as I've got older I've jelly bellied out! Good luck :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ha thank you! Is all improving but with my recent gains I'm not as comfortable as I was!

Fasting today I expect it to be a bit hard but am feeing determined so hopefully that and my going home at lunchtime trick will help!

Back