Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

No chance of fasting today for me. Day off work i need to use all my holidays by end of jan. so mark and I are off to meadowhall. Going to fast tommorow so hopefully shows up a good loss on Wednesday. Going to do a red day today. love Potatos but my tummy doesn't like them it talks all night lol. Have a good day xx

That sounds like a lovely day! I'm 3 hours in and it's going ok so far. Just having coffee and a break now then lunch at 12 and home time at 3:30 :D that's when I don't mind the early start!

Popped home for lunch. Trying to focus on drinking a bit more so going to aim for 2l of water but as I only just remembered will be tricky to get it all in by bed time!! I will be dashing to the loo all afternoon!!

Fast going fine 2 coffees and a tea and some water not hungry so will breeze through to dinner time now as work is nice and busy so will come home and do more chores! Spent lunch time cleaning the carpet! Rock and roll huh! Worth the effort as gone from awful to not that bad!

Safely home tucked up in my jim jams :) had dinner was nice and totally on plan for a fast day. Still a tiny bit bloated so might have a peppermint tea after I finish my water. Trying to drink more but tricky when I can't drink expect on break and lunch!!

Going to do a bit of eBay searching in a minute fitting for blind has snapped and wondering if I can just buy that. The blind itself is q nice one and wasn't that cheaper would like to repair if if I can seen a rug I'd like for £80 so end to save some pennies for that!

You will be up all night going to toilet lol. Love ebay. I made a blanket for person at work as his partner is having a baby in April. I couldn't find a gift bag I liked so I turned to ebay. Fast day for me tommorow. I have promised myself pasta and a glass of wine after weigh in on Wednesday. Still be on plan too !

Found one just settling down for broad church :D. Need to cut my nails as well. Exciting evening! Got a nakd bar for nibble as rest of my cals with a hot choc. Need to defrost raspberries for breakfast too. And freeze left over chilli. Need a plan for Thursday onwards as going to fast on Thursday but no dinner plan yet. Sorted until then tho.

On lunch now. Had a smoked salmon and egg mixed with horseradish sarnie amazing! And carrot sticks with sweet chilli cottage cheese yum! On my third bottle of water and got an apple and nectarine and going to have syns on chocolate and crisps now :D

Had a toffee crisps and salt and vinegar baked crisps for a total of 16.5 for the day happy with that as have been really good since 2nd jan and had no high syn treats all been hot choc and 5 syn chocolate bars

I can't wait till tommorow I've promised myself a glass of red. And pasta.?? Bizarre I know but for some reason I want pasta and didn't want it to close to weigh in lol

Yes I do fast 2 days a week and do sw the rest, I've found it works really well (when I stick at it!) I got to within 2lbs of my goal to go on holiday last year but have gained a stone back :(

Not feeling confident about wi at all :( don't feel like I have lost. Done 3 fast days and eesp but don't feel it has worked with my clothes. Only the scales will tell but might be back to red as I know that combined with fasting works and maybe suits my body more. Am already thinking of burgers on Friday which will be red so I can have 2 HEXA for cheese and milk and potato. Have to see food is grapefruit porridge and a quick scrambled egg onion and mushroom for lunch again. Trying to do the same every week!

Yes I do fast 2 days a week and do sw the rest, I've found it works really well (when I stick at it!) I got to within 2lbs of my goal to go on holiday last year but have gained a stone back :(

Snap!! Well in that I was doing ok, not as well as you before holiday & now I'm a stone heavier :( There's no teaching me!!

Day is flying work is manic! Porridge and grapefruit then eggs for lunch then cleaning to distract me until wi! Or maybe popping dunelm for mattress protector undecided

Hey !! Good luck just got in from work and now I'm trying to cook every ones tea before I drop lauren off at her bf and nip to tesco and come home put.more in the oven then go to class. Hectic today

Back