Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Have had awesome news my sister is engaged! Her oh proposed this afternoon on one knee in the park :D So am hoping I will be a bridesmaid! And we get to wedding plan while she is off sick!! How exciting!

Attachments

• image-1472407749.jpg
    image-1472407749.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 41
OMG how exciting! Huge congratulations to your sister. What lovely news, and fab that you can plan while she's off. THat will be a lovely positive thing for you to both focus on. xxx

So excited just bought her a brides magazine :D and just forced Ben to come and see them with me in a bit! She had an op today so has been sleeping but is awake and at home now! Am really hoping she'll ask me to be her bridesmaid today!! Massively jumped the gun in my head and Ben and I were discussing what kind of dress I'd suit last night!!!!

Will be so nice to have long term thing to plan. I know there will be some really hard days coming up so will be lovely to look at venues and colour schemes and all the stuff that goes along with it. And am so stealing the first dance lyrics I saw on another thread is the best idea ever!!!

Been very off plan, but my sister is coming to stay from today with her fiancé until next week I think, depending on how the new house is going. She started chemo on Friday and is doing ok, she has been really tired but says she is feeling a bit less tired today I need to change the bed as they are having our room complete with brand new bed! Only had 2 nights in there but she is worth it!

We had them for dinner last night which was nice as Ben will decamp to his parents for the week I think as all of is in the house might be a bit much especially as I'm not working this week to keep her company.

Bought myself some Liz Earle stuff yesterday am so happy I did! And bought some benefit eye shadow, I am rubbish with make up so my thing for the week is to practice a bit!

Going to ease myself back in with a green day as had quite a bit of wine last night so got a slight headache! Have had some green tea and coconut water my sister has got me in to both of them which is good as I didn't think I liked either!!

Right let chores commence!

House in reasonable state my sister is in bed I think she over did it this morning am hoping she'll let me go and pick up her fiancé from work but she is stubborn so we'll see.

Food on plan had pasta and sauce for breakfast random I know but I needed carbs! Had couscous and halloumi for lunch with roasted veg got a huge eaton mess to finish off and then having wedges beans egg and Linda mcartney sausages for dinner then really want to fast tomoro! Haven't fasted for over 2 weeks and know a could of good ones will really help! I am a bit tired and could nap but would feel bad somehow! Will see how I go.

Hey lovley, how fab of you to have Sis and future Bro-in-law to stay...especially in your new bed! It will be lovely for them to have a break and be looked after.

If your sister is having a nap then I reckon you can too. A big lunch always makes me want to have a sleep!

If you want some make-up inspiration, check out some tutorials on YouTube. I like Essie Button Vivianna Does Make-up - they are fab and good at keeping things simple xxx

Ohhh will def check them out, I am going to nap I was trying to read but can't keep my eyes open!

Will be nice they are moving house tomoro so a lot going on but really want to get back on plan!

Had a hugely emotional day tidy. Found out that my old secretary died last week, I had seen her and knew she had had cancer but she was in remission, that was about 8 weeks ago I guess. Has really upset me, but her funeral is on Thursday so I am going to go. Is obviously made worse by my sister she died in the hospital my sister is being treated at. We had dinner with my sisters in laws to be tonight, her mil is so lovely she always makes Ruth cry when she sees her, and she made me cry tonight oo. She said I was lovely for everything I did for Ruth, which was so nice. My parents have never said that to me about me stopping work to be with her, and her saying it really made me want to cry.

Today is pretty emotional too!

Had this from Ruth this morning so burst in to tears! Was a big surprise as I'd expected it to be a thank you for having us to stay card! And a single pearl necklace it ha card saying wear this and remember how loved you are!

Attachments

• image-1163508875.jpg
    image-1163508875.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 52
Ahh that made me feel really emotional reading your post! What a lovely gesture and how exciting to be Maid of Honour.

Sorry to hear your sad news yesterday honey xxx

It is exciting, I had kinda forgotten about it a bit with everything that has been going on, but has made me very happy!

Think they want a beach wedding so we'll get a holiday out of it too!! Am hoping it's somewhere nice and exotic anyway!! And there's a hen do to organise too so will be lots to think about and talk about :)

Kinda feeling guilty at the moment, I have come to meet my best friend for lunch but am actually over an hour early as needed some me time. My parents have come to see my sister which is nearly suffocating me, goodness knows how she feels, so me my iPad and my 99p refillable wether spoons coffee are chilling.

Yesterday was a really hard day not sure why exactly it just very overwhelming. I realised this morning if Liz cancelled I would have actually cried. She hasn't and my dad has dropped me off so I can have some wine with lunch and I have left him putting up my new washing line.

Have a nice new book to read and have my new make up so going to have a nice relax :)

This is the necklace my sister gave me when she asked me to be her maid of honour, my parents went to look at the new house today, and they said they will be here for weeks! My sister said they will go and stay with friends but don't want them to do that, so mum and dad are coming on weds to at least move some of the stuff that is filling my house I'm not super tidy or obsessive, luckily! But the 4 guitars that appeared today have tested my patience!!

Had an evening to myself tonight has been v nice caught up on some tv and just relaxed :)

Attachments

• image-1470875098.jpg
    image-1470875098.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 48
Aw thats beautiful :) xxxx

I love wearing it it's really delicate and so pretty :)

Had a mini meltdown this morning, just suddenly realised I wasn't going to make it though the day without crying so luckily found a nice manager and had a cry in her office and I'm ok now!

My sister is having reflexology at the moment and is having spag Bol for dinner I don't like that so will have to find something else.

Need to buy Easter eggs but haven't been anywhere without my sister for so long it's hard! Might try to do that later.

My food is dreadful at the moment I need to refocus but while Ruth is staying with me it's very hard.

Tucked up in bed now, feel I need lots of sleep to prepare for work tomoro! Feel like I need to give my sister and her other half some space.

Back