Bye Bye Mary/kered ... we'll miss yooooo :o(

Starting your second week today. I'm glad you're having too good a time to bother finding somewhere to log on here! Lol!

Keep enjoying ... 'see' you next week xxx

Hey Jan, I did toast your birthday, you should have been drunk hun because I had more than one for you.....hehe.
Weather was extremely hot in Icmeler too, 38 degrees at 10am one morning, and getting hotter by the day, but I would go back again tomorrow.

Booked already for October.

I'm glad I gave you a good excuse for a few extra drinks! ;)

That's too hot for me, I'd be good for nothing but great if you enjoy it! :) Glad you had a good time xx

Welcome back Mary.

How was it? I'd love to go back to Icmeler and am seriousy considering it. Loved it there excpet for the touting. Did you get touted alot? someone on here did say they'd clamped down on it and it was better but thought I'd ask you as you've just come back.

Thanks

Alex

Welcome back Mary.

How was it? I'd love to go back to Icmeler and am seriousy considering it. Loved it there excpet for the touting. Did you get touted alot? someone on here did say they'd clamped down on it and it was better but thought I'd ask you as you've just come back.

Thanks

Alex
Thanks Alex, a great time was had by me and OH. The touting is so much better now, just a gentle no thanks is suffice to most of them. The new Mayor has really clamped down on it and the premises get closed down for a few days if they are caught, the closure lasts longer each time and after about 3 closures they get closed for the season. Much better than it was a few years ago.

Back