Bye bye mummy tummy! Dukan round 2 :)

Good luck with it :)

*hangs head in shame*

Can I come back? Pretty please, I've learnt the grass is NEVER greener on the other side, stick to what you know best from now on Leah!!!

Basically the shakes were revolting and I literally couldn't swallow them, it was like drinking sand, I lasted 1 and a half days before caving and eating a tin of tuna lol.

Obviously this is the only diet that works for me, I've tried them all!

I was just being greedy hoping for an even quicker solution than Dukan, but I've learnt the hard way.

When I first started Dukan in 2012 I weighed 12 stone 1 and managed to get down to 10 stone 4, before falling pregnant. My weight at the moment is 12 stone 10. If I could do it then, I can Definately do it all over again.

From Monday I'm coming back 100%, I promise to post my diaries every day and stick to this and give it 100%, hopefully I can get back to my pre pregnancy weight before my 21st birthday on 7th may.... Hopefully...

Anyway, I hope you will all have me back and I promise to never leave ever again :) xxx

Welcome with open arms xxx They should rename this the boomerang diet every one comes back....eventually xxx

Welcome back Leah! I definitely think the grass is greener on the Dukan side! :) xx

P.s I've missed reading your diary since it being moved, used to love hearing about little Freddie, I'm no where near 1000 posts yet lol xxx

Thanks! I've fallen off the wagon today a bit (I'm hanging my head in shame), but am regaining my focus!

Don't worry about it, just pick yourself back up tomorrow and start again :) I cheated quite a few times when I did it in 2012 but the weight came off eventually, albeit it did take me 6 months to lose 2 stone but I got there eventually! Just depends how quick you want your journey to be :)

I'm planning on cheating for valentines meal but going to try and be good up til then, it gives me something to look forward to aswell to keep me on track :) xxx

You are so right Leah. I'm in this for the long haul & life is going to throw things in the way every now & then! Xx

Hooray welcome back! Although Dukan might seem a little extreme to some with all the protein, at least we actually get to eat a variety of flavours and textures; and actually CHEW food! Look forward to reading you from Monday :)

Thanks lorlypop! Haha yeah I know, you don't realise how much you actually miss eating food! I will never try a food replacement diet ever again! Yuk yuk yuk xxx

*hangs head in shame*

Can I come back? Pretty please, I've learnt the grass is NEVER greener on the other side, stick to what you know best from now on Leah!!!

Basically the shakes were revolting and I literally couldn't swallow them, it was like drinking sand, I lasted 1 and a half days before caving and eating a tin of tuna lol.

Obviously this is the only diet that works for me, I've tried them all!

I was just being greedy hoping for an even quicker solution than Dukan, but I've learnt the hard way.

When I first started Dukan in 2012 I weighed 12 stone 1 and managed to get down to 10 stone 4, before falling pregnant. My weight at the moment is 12 stone 10. If I could do it then, I can Definately do it all over again.

From Monday I'm coming back 100%, I promise to post my diaries every day and stick to this and give it 100%, hopefully I can get back to my pre pregnancy weight before my 21st birthday on 7th may.... Hopefully...

Anyway, I hope you will all have me back and I promise to never leave ever again :) xxx

Loving this post... BUT what's this about coming back MONDAY?? You could gain another half a stone between now and then!!! Get thy butt back in here... ok TOMORROW!!

Hey Leah

Welcome back!

I tried a VLCD as well a few years ago. I did Cambridge and although their soups were not bad. But i could not get the craving to chew something out of my mind and caved every time!

Dukan on the other hand, is so much fun and flexible :)secret:)

See you Mon xx

Haha maintainer! I have a good reason! I don't get paid til Monday so having to use the food that's currently in the house until then!

Thanks bonkers, vlcd are extreme even more so when they are total food replacement, I did slim fast a couple of years ago which weren't too bad as you got to eat 2 snacks and a healthy meal but I can lose more on Dukan than any vlcd :) xxx

and of course we like to think that we'll be (slightly) better prepared for the "after Dukan life"... :)

Back