Bye bye mummy tummy! Dukan round 2 :)

Haha thanks Shelly!

I had dippy eggs today for breakfast I love them :) I might have tuna and pickled onions tomorrow :)

Fingers crossed I can finally complete a full week!

Thanks for checking in it's so quiet nowadays :( xx

So 1.5lb down this morning :) only 4lbs to go until I see the 10s :D

Starting my day off with my fave breakfast, oatbran porridge!

image-3227087292.jpg

Love love love porridge! (My reason for such an early breakfast is a 10 month old that starts the day at 5am every day, yawnnnnn!)

Feeling positive and in the zone :) xxx

it's so quiet nowadays :( xx

Let's make some noise!

Looks like you're off to a flying start! and back on the eggs ;)
I made some mini quiches, with quark and onions for lunch (if they last that long!!)

Have a great day xoxox

Sooo hungry today I could eat a horse!!

So Today will be like this-

B- oatbran porridge
S- 2 boiled eggs
L- tikka chicken
S- 0% Greek yoghurt
D- chicken skewers

So after seeing the gain on the scale this morning after 2 full days on attack I had a little "f this" moment, and rammed toast and cereal into my mouth like there was no tomorrow.

Instantly felt bad and gave myself a good telling off. Instead of my old thinking off "oh well I may aswell eat crap all day now, and start again tomorrow" I've got straight back on it!

Just had 2 hard boiled eggs for lunch :) will have marinated chicken for tea and oatbran porridge for supper.

I deserve a gain after this mornings antics but at least I may have limited the damage by snapping out of it straight away!

(Well at least it was heathy stuff I gobbled and not chocolate and crisps!!) :)

Xxx

So the scales back down slightly this morning to 11stone 3 & 1/2. Still means I've only lost 1 & 3/4lbs on 3 days attack, but I did have a wobble yesterday so only myself to blame!

So, starting off the day ahead with my fave breakfast! :)

image-4285058906.jpg

Today's eats - day 4 - attack

B - oatbran porridge
S- 2 hard boiled eggs
L- 5 quorn meatballs
S- muller light vanilla
D- chicken breast

Fingers crossed for a shift on the scales in the morning! 1 & 3/4lbs lost over 3 days attack would love another 3/4 lb in the morning to take me to 2 & 1/2 lbs xxx

Well done for getting back on the wagon. Keep going! :)

Nice to see you again Leah! Good luck with attack this week, and such an important reminder of the power of the scales. Well done you for limiting the damage - I'm sure the results at the end of the week will be fine. And don't worry if you're not into the 10s right away - it's a marathon, not a sprint! :)

Crossing fingers and toes for you,

Cx

Thanks both :)

Ended up being off plan Sunday and Monday as had plans with family and didn't want to be a pain!

Gained a pound so was 11 stone 4 & 1/2 this morning.

So today's eats: attack day 1 (again lol)
B- oatbran porridge
L- 3 quorn sausages and 2 eggs
image-1506912194.jpg
S- strawberry jelly. Muller light toffee
D- will be having 2 salmon fillets later

Xxx

Ok, I've never tried quorn sausages, but those look AMAZING! time to do some experimenting at the supermarket this weekend :)
Cx

Quorn sausages are surprisingly nice!

I used quorn mince with konjac noodles once to make spaghetti bolognese - turned out pretty good!

They're not too bad actually I didn't know if they were strictly allowed but it says quorn if fine to use so I did :) I've tried the meatballs aswell they quite nice :) the pepper steaks are okay too :)

Makes a nice change to actual meat lol xx

Back