Bye bye mummy tummy! Dukan round 2 :)

Aww thanks Hun :)

I've just realised I've not posted any pictures of little Harry yet!

Newborn Harry

image-3782751845.jpg

Newborn Harry with his daddy

image-3941659434.jpg

Me and Harry

image-1151305587.jpg

Harry at Christmas

image-3395156486.jpg

Looking all grown up

image-3084295144.jpg

In his Christmas prezzie

image-1726459147.jpg

Looking cheeky

image-1527217372.jpg

And finally posing for the camera

image-2590554112.jpg

I've got so many faves lol can you tell :) I can't believe he's nearly 15 weeks already he's growing up too quick :( xxx

Scrumptious!!

Now you're a mum, Leah, prepare for time to fly like you never believed was possible! My Muncher started school in September and I simply do not know where those four years went .....

Enjoy!

P x

Harry is too cute for word .... just perfect!

Gawguss xxx

He certainly is very cute!

So today's Monday... and I'm guessing you're weighing in ready for your restart... :)

Just saying hi and see you soon xx

I'm glad I've just come on and checked this, if totally forgot about my restart today, ended up in the hospital with Harry last night :( was there for 4 hours, he was struggling to breath because he's all snotty and coughing, he was heaving and gagging for his breath and bringing up all his milk. Poor little man has suspected bronchilitus and apparently it gets worse between days 3-5 well today is day three so I'm praying he doesn't turn for the worse or they've said he will be admitted into hospital and tube fed :(

So not a very nice night last night and 0 sleep checking on his breathing all morning, breaks my heart to see him so poorly!

Never the less I am starting Dukan today just not on the high spirits I wanted to! Sorry for rambling.

Weight as of this morning is 12stone 10 & 1/2

Xxx

And I've just looked back on my first post with start weight and I'm still lighter than then, was 13 stone a couple of weeks ago, and now restarting at 12st 10 & 1/2 so 3 & 1/2lb lighter than then xx

Fingers crossed for Harry xx

How's Harry doing Leah? (and how are YOU doing... I don't expect you're getting too much sleep at the moment...)
x

So sorry to hear about Harry Leah - hope he's on the mend soon. xx

Hey Leah

How are you and Baby Harry doing?

xx

Back