Bye

Sarah, sweet Sez, you are not and never will be a failure. You have met and stood up to one hell of a challenge, and more than 6 stone of weight is gone for you for ever. Have a break, chill out and try to step outside of your own head and cast a cool eye over things. Everyone here is telling you what you must know- YOU ARE A SUCCESS. And whether you decide to continue or not,that will always be true. Whatever you need to do right now is entirely up to you, but keep on appearing here so we know you are okay. Your holiday is soon isn' it? Enjoy every second of it girl, and remember our mantra- you control the food, the food doesn't control you.

Take care

I've only been offline for a week!

You are certainly not a failure, and I hope to see you back soon when you are redy for the last challenge. :patback:

Do take care,

and lots of love and support being sent your way

Sam xx :wavey:

HUGS Sarah! :grouphugg::hug99:

Everyone has said the obvious things - you are most definitely NOT a failure.
You sound very down and I'm not sure that any advice any of us can give will help right now. But, like Cerulean, I hope you treat yourself kindly in the next wee while.

Really hoping you'll be back soon!:wave_cry:

Sez How are you? I'm feeling a little the same this week.
I think I have become well & truly fed up with this diet.

Anyway, don't stop posting, we need you & your opinions.
You have helped so many of us to conquer our demons & stay on the straight & narrow.
Have a break & come back with renewed gusto, ready to kick this thing into shape, but please don't give up. LL will always be there for you as long as you need it.
Good luck & take care.

Back