cadburys

That's what I thought!

Oops so sorry ur right i was looking at a list and dropped down a line funsize buttons were 3! So so sorry, u didnt eat it did u? Hope i havent sabotaged all ur good work. :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol nice .. lot of people talk about freddos think i will av to get some n hide them from my kids lol how many syns in them is it just the choc ones or caramel ??? I feel guilty for eating lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't know about the caramel ones but the chocolate ones are 5 syns each. Just having mine now, yummmm:D

hahahaha :D thats what i do with Freddo's!!!!!
To be honest, if I'm that desperate for chocolate - I just have it and syn it up.
At the minute , I'm into Malteaser bunnies - anyone know how many syns these are???

The mini malteaster bunnies are only 3 and if you buy a pack they are all individually wrapped which i found very helpful!

Time of month is wen i crave choc the most arghhh lol defo gonna get these freddos lol on list for nxt week x

Both types of Freddo's are 5 syns :) I find the just chocolate ones last longer a caramel one doesn't last more than 30 seconds with me lol xxx

Well got my freddos in so wen im settled n got kids sorted .. my treat will come out wiv me cuppa

Lol fancy getting excited over a small piece of chocolate lol x

Don't eat them all....
Im in the real mood to eat as much choc as poss. Most people enjoy a glass of wine. I get excited over choc. :D

Pmsl .. not touched them yet .. funny enuf not in mood for choc the day
. Just had a danone smooth yoghurt .. n full ...x x

Been a bit offish today tho n cudnt eat any dinner ... had breakfast n tea .. but just was not hungry for dinner ...

Oooh. Hope ur not coming down with anything. :(
I was fine til now and ive got everything bad calling me. Might have a yoghurt too c if that stops me.

Me either .. had sickly feeling for most of day grrrr :( ' yeah im not keen on yoghurts straight out of fridge i like to freeze mine wen i buy them lol x

Ive never froze a yoghurt are they nice? Just had a muller mint delight 5syns it really hit the spot. :D

Just the kick u need .. iv got a tupperware box i keep stocked up wiv freddo bars ... once kids in bed my treat a cuppa and a freddo .. might need help wiv some more syn values tho so i dont get bored of same choc lol x

Ive never froze a yoghurt are they nice? Just had a muller mint delight 5syns it really hit the spot. :D Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
do you know if the chocolate ones (not mint) are 5? I hadn't used any syns today so had a meringue nest, raspberries, strawberries and grapes With a muller choc delight over it. Was so beautiful!!

Back