Cafe Nero

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Quick question!!

I've arranged to meet a girl who was in my old group before I switched counsellors for 'coffee' in Cafe Nero on Sunday... however... I didn't think and am now thinking... I hate black coffee with no sugar!!!

I can bare black tea ... so... does anyone know if they sell tea? (I know it sounds stupid... but for some reason I'm thinkin they only sell coffee and hot choc! My mate just said they sell herbal tea but I can't have that!!! arrggghhh!!)

Thanks peeps! x

They do sell tea, and you can have herbal leaf teas, just not fruits or flowers.

Peppermint tea is quite nice and is good if you have a touch of windy pops. :D

I can't stand peppermint tea!!!! Or green tea!!!!

I've restricted myself on this diet...!! Hate all the teas I CAN have (except PG TIPS!) ... don't like the soups... only like choc/vanilla/strawberry shakes :(!

I'm assuming they sell normal english tea... even if it does cost about two quid for a teabag with some water! hahaha!!

why dont u just have a bottle of water instead of tea or coffee xx

Well on the coffee front, I've just bought a cheap coffee maker (about £5) from Asda and some gorgeous coffee - hubby has just used it to make me my first ever home made percolated coffee and it's mmmmmmmmmmmmmm --- still find it hard to believe that I've spent 39 years avoiding the stuff and the last 12 weeks drinking nothing but :D

Back