Cakes, bakes and SW. The munch of a blobby baker.

*sarah-lou*

Gold Member
Hi everyone. I've done countless rounds on countless diets.

But really need to knuckle down. I weighed on tuesday last week 22st 0.5lb.

Weigh in is tomorrow and going to be restarting SW aswell.

I own a bakery in my town, so constanly surrounded by food. Luckily I have very little desire to eat it. But the odd naughty naughty passes my lips. I won't ever be perfecy but I need to learn to be easier on myself when I slip instead of sliping and binging.

I will mostly be doing EE but with thebodd green day thrown in for good measure.

I want to lose weight for.....

1. My beautiful goddaughter. I want to be able to run around with her and not watch from the sidelines.

2. To have my own baby. After 5 years of trying I still haven't had the elusive BFP.

3. To be healthier, to be fitter and to be proud of how I look

4. To be more active and do more physical stuff in the bakery. With my illnesses it's tough. And losing weight would help.

5. To look in the mirror and be proud of what I see. Not ashamed.

My goals to begin with.
Lose 7lb
Lose 14lb 1st
Lose 21lb
Lose 28lb 2st
Lose 35lb
Lose 42lb 3st

Drop to a size 20
Drop to an 18

My consultant gave me 20syns a day because I have so much to losr so will start with 20 a day and see how i get on.

Feel free to pop in and chat. Obviously feel free to give advice and support. I need all I can get.

Much love xx

Losses so far.
16/7 - 22st 0.5lb
23/7 - 21st 5.5lb - 9lb loss
30/7 - 21st 0.75lb - 4.75lb loss

Last edited:
Well if it isnt one of the most gorgeous birthday women I know. ;)

hey xx

Hi, welcome :) I will be following your thread as we have a similar amount to lose. I started SW 3 weeks ago and tipped the scales at 22st 2lb. I have kost 12.5lb in 2 weeks and hoping to get my 1 stone award this week. You can totally do this. Good luck xx

Hi, welcome :) I will be following your thread as we have a similar amount to lose. I started SW 3 weeks ago and tipped the scales at 22st 2lb. I have kost 12.5lb in 2 weeks and hoping to get my 1 stone award this week. You can totally do this. Good luck xx

Wow well done girl! Thats brilliant! And your more than welcome to follow! :)

Well afternoon peeps.

Today has been absolutely madness.

Up at 3.40am. In work for 5am and managed to get 3 types of pasta pots done (tuna, mayo, sweetcorn. Chorizo, sausage, peppers mushrooms in a tom sauce. Chicken, mayo, bacon and spring onion) plus 48 brownies 48 carrot cake. And 24 plain scones and 24 sultana plus foccacia, flat breads and ciabatta.

And im pooped and sweated so much today. Haven't had much time to eat will have to try to make more time in future.

Weighed in today and had gone from 22st 0.5lb to 21st 5.5lb which is a 9lb loss this week. Which I'm pretty pleased about.

Anyway food for today.

B: 3 large cups of coffee with sweetner and milk (1/2 hexa)

L: Sweet and sout mugshot (0 Syns) toffee mullerlight (0 syns) apple and pineapple (SF)

S:Ham and watermelon

D: 3x Eggs (F) sw chips (F) beans (F).

P: Strawberries, grapes pineapple orange and blueberries (sf)

Syns 0/140

Ok so no syns eaten today. But then I deduct weekly. Im sure I can find something to scoff them with tomorrow.

Dinner changed as didnt fancy it when I got in.

* week started today. Which is probably why I wasn't very hungry. I tend to lose my appetite when mother nature pops round for her visit.

Really bloated and feel really fat even though I lost 9lb last week.

Feel pleased that day 1 is nearly over and done with. Cant wait for bedtime now! !

Last edited:
Hey Sweetie :) Ive followed u over to see what you're getting up to on SW ;-) x

Hey Sweetie :) Ive followed u over to see what you're getting up to on SW ;-) x

Thank you honey. As you know all support is very welcome!!

I hope your ok chicken xxx

Xx

Well afternoon peeps.

Today has been absolutely madness.

Up at 3.40am. In work for 5am and managed to get 3 types of pasta pots done (tuna, mayo, sweetcorn. Chorizo, sausage, peppers mushrooms in a tom sauce. Chicken, mayo, bacon and spring onion) plus 48 brownies 48 carrot cake. And 24 plain scones and 24 sultana plus foccacia, flat breads and ciabatta.

And im pooped and sweated so much today. Haven't had much time to eat will have to try to make more time in future.

Weighed in today and had gone from 22st 0.5lb to 21st 5.5lb which is a 9lb loss this week. Which I'm pretty pleased about.

Anyway food for today.

B: 3 large cups of coffee with sweetner and milk (1/2 hexa)

L: Sweet and sout mugshot (0 Syns) toffee mullerlight (0 syns) apple and pineapple (SF)

S:Ham and watermelon

D: 3x Eggs (F) sw chips (F) beans (F).

P: Strawberries, grapes pineapple orange and blueberries (sf)

Syns 0/140

Ok so no syns eaten today. But then I deduct weekly. Im sure I can find something to scoff them with tomorrow.

Dinner changed as didnt fancy it when I got in.

* week started today. Which is probably why I wasn't very hungry. I tend to lose my appetite when mother nature pops round for her visit.

Really bloated and feel really fat even though I lost 8lb last week.

Feel pleased that day 1 is nearly over and done with. Cant wait for bedtime now! !

Day 1 done :)

Attachments

• 1374608220441.jpg
    1374608220441.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 156
Thank you

Below is my beast of a dinner!! Nom nom!

Mmmmmmm that looks so yummy! It's great that beans are 'free' on SW as they are so high on WW! X

Mmmmmmm that looks so yummy! It's great that beans are 'free' on SW as they are so high on WW! X

I know! Thats only 1/3 of a tin. I have dinky dinner plates haha

Morning ladies.

Not at work yet as my clothes didnt dry in the dryer.

But have a quiet cooking day today at the bakery ahead.

So get to focus on my diet today. Better get dressed now.

Have a great day!

Food for today.

Hexa 115ml skimmed milk /20g of cheese.
Hexb: olive oil

B: syn free sausages (from my butcher. They are amazing!) Eggs, bacon, tomatos. Ketchup (2 syns)

S: Watermelon and pineapple (sf) mugshot and a muller (0 syns)

D: half a warburton sandwich thin (2.5 syns) with tom puree (f) cheese from hexa and 10g extra (2 syns) with steak (f) onion (sf) courgette (sf) aubergine (sf) cherry toms (sf) and spinach (sf) with a big salad (sf) and caesar dressing (5s syns) and garlic and oregano wedges with olive oil (hexb) (f).

T: 4 squares of cadbury golden crunch biscuit. 7syns

Total syns 18.5 /140

Last edited:
Breakfast.... well brunch.

But didnt eat much as it was really filling.had a really busy day at the bakery. Looks like its gonna make some good money today.

Shame I have dreadful hiccups and really sore legs and feet.

Attachments

• 1374664474974.jpg
    1374664474974.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 99
  • 1374664501394.jpg
    1374664501394.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 95
Breakfast.... well brunch.

But didnt eat much as it was really filling.had a really busy day at the bakery. Looks like its gonna make some good money today.

Shame I have dreadful hiccups and really sore legs and feet.

That brunch looks amazing! Glad to see business is booming, have your hiccups gone now? X

Back