Cakes, bakes and SW. The munch of a blobby baker.

That brunch looks amazing! Glad to see business is booming, have your hiccups gone now? X

Nope! Stupid hiccups!!

I hoped that cooking might help but sadly didnt.

Here are the finished carrott cakes

Nope! Stupid hiccups!!

I hoped that cooking might help but sadly didnt.

Here are the finished carrott cakes

Be good if I attached a picture. Haha.

Attachments

• 1374677623900.jpg
    1374677623900.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 86
here to subscribe sarah x

you had a good day ? xx

Food for today.

Hexa 115ml skimmed milk /20g of cheese.
Hexb: olive oil

B: syn free sausages (from my butcher. They are amazing!) Eggs, bacon, tomatos. Ketchup (2 syns)

S: Watermelon and pineapple (sf) mugshot and a muller (0 syns)

D: half a warburton sandwich thin (2.5 syns) with tom puree (f) cheese from hexa and 10g extra (2 syns) with steak (f) onion (sf) courgette (sf) aubergine (sf) cherry toms (sf) and spinach (sf) with a big salad (sf) and caesar dressing (5s syns) and garlic and oregano wedges with olive oil (hexb) (f).

Total syns 11.5 /140

Evening ladies!

Sarah- My day has been fab thanks but shattered now!

Sammi - Welcome sweetie!

Dinner was fecking amazing! Pic attached but I Clcould only manage half the pizza and half the pots in the end but scoffed all the lettuce!!

Those thins are amazing as pizza!

Food looks like a dogs dinner though! I was starving and just threw it on the plate!!

Was taken using my OH phone as he left mine in my dads car and only just got it back!

Anyway im off to bed as im pooped! Day 2 done ;)

Have a fab evening xxx

Attachments

• 1374693985201.jpg
    1374693985201.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 82
Evening ladies!

Sarah- My day has been fab thanks but shattered now!

Sammi - Welcome sweetie!

Dinner was fecking amazing! Pic attached but I Clcould only manage half the pizza and half the pots in the end but scoffed all the lettuce!!

Those thins are amazing as pizza!

Food looks like a dogs dinner though! I was starving and just threw it on the plate!!

Was taken using my OH phone as he left mine in my dads car and only just got it back!

Anyway im off to bed as im pooped! Day 2 done ;)

Have a fab evening xxx

Well Done on Day 2! I really must try one of those 'thins' as a pizza, everyone keeps talking about them! X

You must! I dont even like pizza that much! But tyese we beautiful.

Hi :) just popping by to subscribe! Congratulations on your fab loss in your first week :) keep up the good work!

Helen xx

I wonder how they will compare to my beloved Dominos ;-) x

The only types of pizza I really like is pizza hut cheesy bites. They are nice but not as nice as pizza hut.

I toasted them, spread a mix of tom puree minced garlic and oregano on it. Then out the cheese on and grilled it. Then added my steak and veggies. (Sometimes veggie can make pizza soggy as you know ;)) then whacked it back in the halogen.

I only like 2 shop bought pizza. Iceland med veg one (it has blobs of a yummy cheese sauce on it and its cheap!!) Or tesco finest ham with sautéed mushroom and marscapone. And even then I have to be in the mood.

But these were amaze! Im even thinking about having them again tonight but making them into a bean, bacon and cheese pizza!!!

Hi :) just popping by to subscribe! Congratulations on your fab loss in your first week :) keep up the good work!

Helen xx

thank you lovely! I need to start finding time to peruse other peoples diaries! If you have one ill pop over and subscribe.

Doubt it. I make garlic chicken ones......yum x

They are good but not that good! Haha

Morning ladies.

Need to adjust my syns from yesterday. Had a naughty bedtime treat.

The new cadbury golden crunch biscuit choccie bar.

Oh em gee. Its like biting into a choccie bar and finding a foxs crunch cream inside (which just happens to be my fave biscuit!!)

So I had 4 squares (could of eaten the whole lot!) For 135 cal so 7syns.

Another busy day in the bakery as always!

Just gonna have my breakfast so ill be back to write my food diary for the day.

Have a fantastic flab fighting day!! Xx

Morning ladies.

Need to adjust my syns from yesterday. Had a naughty bedtime treat.

The new cadbury golden crunch biscuit choccie bar.

Oh em gee. Its like biting into a choccie bar and finding a foxs crunch cream inside (which just happens to be my fave biscuit!!)

So I had 4 squares (could of eaten the whole lot!) For 135 cal so 7syns.

Another busy day in the bakery as always!

Just gonna have my breakfast so ill be back to write my food diary for the day.

Have a fantastic flab fighting day!! Xx

That treat sounds so good! I'm not too keen on Cream Biscuits but even I think that sounds yummy!!!!
I'm definitely going to get some of those Wraps once I'm back, it can be a little activity for me and Poppy as she loves making Pizzas :)
Hope you have a fab day Sweetie x

That treat sounds so good! I'm not too keen on Cream Biscuits but even I think that sounds yummy!!!!
I'm definitely going to get some of those Wraps once I'm back, it can be a little activity for me and Poppy as she loves making Pizzas :)
Hope you have a fab day Sweetie x

Yeah they do square wraps or the dquare sandwich thins.

I prefer the sandwich thins as they are 69cals less than the wraps! Xxx

hope its not too hot in the bakery today :)

Food for today

Green

Hexa: 350ml skimmed milk
Hexa: 30g cheese
Hexb: 2 weetabix.
Hexb: 30g cheese

B: 2x weetabix (hexb1) banana (sf), vanilla mullerlight (0 syns), skimmed milk (hexa1)

Please ignore the custard slices. They are not part of my breakfast! If only they were syn free!

S: Banana and muller

L: Egg mayo (10 syns) baguette (17 syns)

D: Quorn sausage mash, mfa and cheese (hexa2 + b2) and beans (f)

Syns 45.5/140

Attachments

• 1374741082007.jpg
    1374741082007.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Yeah they do square wraps or the dquare sandwich thins.

I prefer the sandwich thins as they are 69cals less than the wraps! Xxx

I definitely need to get the Thins then as they would probably be 2pp less. X

Food for today

Hexa: 350ml skimmed milk
Hexb: 2 weetabix.

B: 2x weetabix, banana (sf), vanilla mullerlight (0 syns), skimmed milk.

Please ignore the custard slices. They are not oart of my breakfast! If only they were syn free!!

I love the transportability of your brekkie in the polystyrene ;-) Is that all your Healthy Extras for the day of do you get more? X

Well a wrap is 159 cals and a sandwich thin is 100 cals x

Back