Cakes, bakes and SW. The munch of a blobby baker.

Food was different to what I had planned. I'll update in the morning.

Sweet dreams!!

Xxx

Food was different to what I had planned. I'll update in the morning.

Sweet dreams!!

Xxx

Good Morning :) Look forward to reading your food. X

Food for today.

EE

Hexa
Hexb

B: joes sausages, baked beans.

L: Mullerlight, banana, chicken noodle mugshot.

S: apple, ham.

D: chicken chow mein (6 syns)

S: ermmm whole bad of oreo cadbury? :eek:
(35 SYNS!!!)

91.5/140 Syns

Eeeeeeeeeeek. Chccie overload.

Feel a bit **** now. But ah well.

My lovely timmy has given me the day off :thumbup: bless him. I didnt get any sleep last night. So he has called in the saturday girl and a friend to help out.

Im such a lucky girl. Gonna spend the day relaxing in bed.

Xxx

what's the weather like down therw? xx

lush hun :) x

You're a lucky girl :) Enjoy relaxing in bed (with your Minimins for company of course!) x

You're a lucky girl :) Enjoy relaxing in bed (with your Minimins for company of course!) x

Obviously with minimins :p although im getting thirsty and dont think we even have any milk in haha! So no brew for me!

Obviously with minimins :p although im getting thirsty and dont think we even have any milk in haha! So no brew for me!

Oh no! That was not well planned ;-) x

Morning. Well what a weird few days. I havent been in work since friday. I have a terrible migraine that just wont go :(

The thumping is keeping me awake. But tim has been great at looking after me. The only problem is he refuses to cook.

He will only have take aways and only the ones he wants. So the weekend food wise was pants. I didnt eat loads but it certainly wasn't the right stuff.

Anyway line is drawn and I'm moving on. Weigh in is tomorrow and I'm more than a little nervous. But what ever it says I will deal with it.

Haven't got much super free in and haven't had any breakfast yet. (Haven't even had a brew either ;))

Must go and sort it.

Hope everyone is ok.

Xxx

know that feeling, i didnt have any coffee this morning and have to have a coffee first thing, so had to go to the shop, i get a headache if i dont have coffee, must be the caffeine. hope it goes soon x

can you not just have a couple green days? xx

know that feeling, i didnt have any coffee this morning and have to have a coffee first thing, so had to go to the shop, i get a headache if i dont have coffee, must be the caffeine. hope it goes soon x

Ive had it for 4 days. Its driving me mad.

can you not just have a couple green days? xx

Thats what im gonna do xxx

Food for today.

Hexa
Hexa
Hexb
Hexb

B: 2x weetabix with ss milk, 2 sugars( 2 syns) grapes.

Morning. Well what a weird few days. I havent been in work since friday. I have a terrible migraine that just wont go :(

The thumping is keeping me awake. But tim has been great at looking after me. The only problem is he refuses to cook.

He will only have take aways and only the ones he wants. So the weekend food wise was pants. I didnt eat loads but it certainly wasn't the right stuff.

Anyway line is drawn and I'm moving on. Weigh in is tomorrow and I'm more than a little nervous. But what ever it says I will deal with it.

Haven't got much super free in and haven't had any breakfast yet. (Haven't even had a brew either ;))

Must go and sort it.

Hope everyone is ok.

Xxx

Sorry to hear you've been poorly Sweetie :-( Hope your migraine does one soon!!!x

Sorry to hear you've been poorly Sweetie :-( Hope your migraine does one soon!!!x

Im always ill honey. And always moaning. Thats what you get when your as obese as me and have abused your body for years.

Im always ill honey. And always moaning. Thats what you get when your as obese as me and have abused your body for years.

Oh bless you, at least you are doing something to change it now. I know people who are much much bigger tho, you're very brave to be able to say that about yourself.x

Oh bless you, at least you are doing something to change it now. I know people who are much much bigger tho, you're very brave to be able to say that about yourself.x

Well sometimes in life you gotta call a spade, a spade.

I know that other people have it worse than me, but im just so unhappy.

Every morning I wake up crying, and I dont know what to do.

Im stuck. I thought the bakery would solve most of my problems. Ive just realised that the bakery instead of it giving me something new to worry about, its just added to my problems.

I feel like im drowning and that I cant find a way out.

I dont want to go into specifics. Becauee that wont help me being upset. Talking about things just always makes each little thing seem even bigger.

I think I need to go to the doctors.

Back