Cakes, bakes and SW. The munch of a blobby baker.

I think you do sarah. you need to talk so there can be some solution's. x

Go to the Doctors Sweetie. We are all here for you.xxxxx

I think you do sarah. you need to talk so there can be some solution's. x

Go to the Doctors Sweetie. We are all here for you.xxxxx

Thank you ladies.

I think I'm just a touch overwhelmed. As you know I have bipolar, I just dont think the medication is supporting me as well as it should be.

Only problem is its not as easy problem to rectify as they will have to monitor me closely (not many people know this, but when I was 18 I was sectioned because I refused to stop trying to take my own life and kept harming myself) while they mess with my meds because it could cause me to have an episode and I really dont need to have one of those right now. I also really dont want to have to go into hospital for any reason and I really dont want to have to go back to visiting a psychiatrist everyday. There just isnt enough hours on a day.

If I end up having an episode then I can kiss the bakery good bye. And although it causes me **** loads of stress I love the place to death.

Xxx

Thank you ladies.

I think I'm just a touch overwhelmed. As you know I have bipolar, I just dont think the medication is supporting me as well as it should be.

Only problem is its not as easy problem to rectify as they will have to monitor me closely (not many people know this, but when I was 18 I was sectioned because I refused to stop trying to take my own life and kept harming myself) while they mess with my meds because it could cause me to have an episode and I really dont need to have one of those right now. I also really dont want to have to go into hospital for any reason and I really dont want to have to go back to visiting a psychiatrist everyday. There just isnt enough hours on a day.

If I end up having an episode then I can kiss the bakery good bye. And although it causes me **** loads of stress I love the place to death.

Xxx

Oh bless you Sweetie, you really have been through so much in your life, I hope that this phase sorts itself out soon and you can go from strength to strength with the bakery, you're an amazingly lovely person and you don't deserve this. Lots of Love.xxxxx

Oh bless you Sweetie, you really have been through so much in your life, I hope that this phase sorts itself out soon and you can go from strength to strength with the bakery, you're an amazingly lovely person and you don't deserve this. Lots of Love.xxxxx

Haha thanks. Im afraid I have been through a fair bit in life. But not as much as some.

But on a lighter note. I weighed in today and I weighed 21st 0.75lb. Which is a loss of 4.75lbs.

Gonna keep a record of weight ins on the first post of this thread xxx

Haha thanks. Im afraid I have been through a fair bit in life. But not as much as some.

But on a lighter note. I weighed in today and I weighed 21st 0.75lb. Which is a loss of 4.75lbs.

Gonna keep a record of weight ins on the first post of this thread xxx

Well Done Sweetie!!! Fantastic Loss, so so proud of you.xxxxx

Food for today

Back at work today so theres plenty of super free here! And a whole load of new syns to gobble up!! Yay!

Hexa 250ml ss milk used in brews
Hexb

B: lean bacon, eggs, beans, sausage with tinned toms. (Love my cooked breakfasts recently!)

D: Steak, egg noodles, egg fried rice, stirfry veg, blue dragon stirfry sauve 1/2 pouch ( 4 syns)

4/140

Last edited:
Food for today

Back at work today so theres plenty of super free here! And a whole load of new syns to gobble up!! Yay!

Hexb

B: lean bacon, eggs, beans, sausage with tinned toms. (Love my cooked breakfasts recently!)

What do you have planned for those yummy syns? Does a Belgian Bun feature ;-) x

What do you have planned for those yummy syns? Does a Belgian Bun feature ;-) x

Oh i wish it did. But these days they just arent appealing.

Said belgian buns you cant see em well in the first one. But they do kinda look like boobs! Haha!

My window looks half empty! Lol need to get on with stuff after breakfast.

Attachments

• 1375176564470.jpg
    1375176564470.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 1375176576129.jpg
    1375176576129.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 49
Oh i wish it did. But these days they just arent appealing.

Said belgian buns you cant see em well in the first one. But they do kinda look like boobs! Haha!

My window looks half empty! Lol need to get on with stuff after breakfast.

OMG Sarah, I just nearly dribbled on the iPad, those look soooooo yummy! I think a food parcel might be needed at goal ;-) x

well done sarah !! thats an amazing loss, be proud of yourself :) x

OMG Sarah, I just nearly dribbled on the iPad, those look soooooo yummy! I think a food parcel might be needed at goal ;-) x

Dont do that. Im sure apple wouldn't replace it for dribble damage! Haha

well done sarah !! thats an amazing loss, be proud of yourself :) x

Thank you honey!

Xxx

Picked these up on my way home

Saved 75p on the spuds
Saved 75p on the stirfry
And saved 2.62 on the salmon!!

So got 5.50 worth of stuff for 1.38. Bargain!!

Attachments

• 1375210411950.jpg
    1375210411950.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 41
Food for today

Hexb

D: Steak, egg noodles, egg fried rice, stirfry veg, blue dragon stirfry sauve 1/2 pouch ( 4 syns)

4/140

Day 15 done :)

Picked these up on my way home

Saved 75p on the spuds
Saved 75p on the stirfry
And saved 2.62 on the salmon!!

So got 5.50 worth of stuff for 1.38. Bargain!!

OMG I'm jealous.com of your reductions! Not done a reductions shop in AGES, can't wait to get back into it! X

Day 15 done :)

Well Done Sweetie :) So proud of you! X

OMG I'm jealous.com of your reductions! Not done a reductions shop in AGES, can't wait to get back into it! X

Well Done Sweetie :) So proud of you! X

Haha I knew you would be. Id of gotten more but the tesco is only little and most of reduced stuff is junk food. Nit alot of lean meats and veggies. But when there is I love it!

Haha I knew you would be. Id of gotten more but the tesco is only little and most of reduced stuff is junk food. Nit alot of lean meats and veggies. But when there is I love it!

Good Girl for not buying the junk, I hope it's not in a hidden picture ;-) x

Good Girl for not buying the junk, I hope it's not in a hidden picture ;-) x

Nah. If its in the house I eat it. If it isnt i dont :)

Nah. If its in the house I eat it. If it isnt i dont :)

That's my girl! X A bargain isn't a bargain if its junk food in my eyes. X Unless its in the shape of a meringue or Belgian bun lol x

Back