Cakes, bakes and SW. The munch of a blobby baker.

Morning peeps! !

Well I have work today and then off out for a chinese buffet for dinner for my goegeous best friends birthday. She is low carbing so we cant stick together while everyone else tucks into fatty deeo fried stuff! Im hopefully gonna check there menu out so I can preplan what I want.

Will be a quiet day in the bakery today. Friday is my "prep" day. Which is where I stock check and then plan what I will cook as specials and bits next week. Ugh I do hate paperwork :p

Its also order delivery day. And this one is my fave as its the one when my choccie gets delivered for the week.

Im a bit of an ingredient snob to be honest. I know every penny counts. But why use 100% choclate enrobbing which doesnt taste to great but is 8 quid for 2.5kg when you can use 80% finest belgian choc at 13 quid for 2.5kg and then 20% enrobing to make it go further without even noticing a difference.

Chocoholics please dont look!

Yes that is over a stones worth of chocolate.

Picture

Attachments

• 1375428849302.jpg
    1375428849302.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 34
Morning peeps! !

Well I have work today and then off out for a chinese buffet for dinner for my goegeous best friends birthday. She is low carbing so we cant stick together while everyone else tucks into fatty deeo fried stuff! Im hopefully gonna check there menu out so I can preplan what I want.

Will be a quiet day in the bakery today. Friday is my "prep" day. Which is where I stock check and then plan what I will cook as specials and bits next week. Ugh I do hate paperwork :p

Its also order delivery day. And this one is my fave as its the one when my choccie gets delivered for the week.

Im a bit of an ingredient snob to be honest. I know every penny counts. But why use 100% choclate enrobbing which doesnt taste to great but is 8 quid for 2.5kg when you can use 80% finest belgian choc at 13 quid for 2.5kg and then 20% enrobing to make it go further without even noticing a difference.

Chocoholics please dont look!

Yes that is over a stones worth of chocolate.

I love paperwork and lists!!!! Sad I know!!! What sort of things do you use the chocolate for? X Good Luck for your Chinese, look forward to hearing how you do! X And men certainly are strange creatures, I don't want to adopt one again lol x

I love paperwork and lists!!!! Sad I know!!! What sort of things do you use the chocolate for? X Good Luck for your Chinese, look forward to hearing how you do! X And men certainly are strange creatures, I don't want to adopt one again lol x

I love lists and paperwork. Just not when its for work ;)

Is it sad I actually bought a program on my computer for doing the housework. Its amazing. You load up all the rooms and things that have to be done and how often. Then it prints it on the corresponding days what you need to do. Then once youve done them you go on and tick then off and it resets them for when they need to be done again (daily, every other day, every 2 days twice a week and so on)

Im gonna sticking to soups and chicken chop suey and things like that. Deffo keeoing away from the fried stuff.

It will be a struggke to keeo away from the crisoy duck and pancakes though!

I love lists and paperwork. Just not when its for work ;)

Is it sad I actually bought a program on my computer for doing the housework. Its amazing. You load up all the rooms and things that have to be done and how often. Then it prints it on the corresponding days what you need to do. Then once youve done them you go on and tick then off and it resets them for when they need to be done again (daily, every other day, every 2 days twice a week and so on)

Im gonna sticking to soups and chicken chop suey and things like that. Deffo keeoing away from the fried stuff.

It will be a struggke to keeo away from the crisoy duck and pancakes though!

That program sounds AMAZING! Does it come with a bod to do the jobs too??? I love those Pancakes, even though I don't eat the duck I always put a couple of plain pancakes on my plate!!! X

I don't want to adopt one again lol x

i have been married for 24 yrs this year and ive only just about got him trained up hahahaha he still tries to rebel but what can he do in a dungeon eh ? ;)

you will be fine sarah at the buffet, i went in the first week of ww and went with my chinese buffet fave friend as we both would eat three great big platefuls, this time however i chose carefully and stopped when satisfied and although i went up three times i came back with very little on my plate, she felt sick & thirsty (all that salt) hahaha and i felt fine x

That program sounds AMAZING! Does it come with a bod to do the jobs too??? I love those Pancakes, even though I don't eat the duck I always put a couple of plain pancakes on my plate!!! X

I wish!! Yeah I used to habe the spring onions and cucumber with the sauce with the pancakes! Oh and the choccie is used for

Cornflakes cakes
Caramel crunch
Brownies/ blondies
Rocky road
Millionaires shortbreads
Muffins
Cup cakes
Icings
Ganache tortes.

All bloody sort! Haha!

i have been married for 24 yrs this year and ive only just about got him trained up hahahaha he still tries to rebel but what can he do in a dungeon eh ? ;)

you will be fine sarah at the buffet, i went in the first week of ww and went with my chinese buffet fave friend as we both would eat three great big platefuls, this time however i chose carefully and stopped when satisfied and although i went up three times i came back with very little on my plate, she felt sick & thirsty (all that salt) hahaha and i felt fine x

Dont say that! Means I got another 18/19 years of this crap! Haha

I won't feel deprived so im not too worried. I can eat a plateful of fried stuff when I get to goal :)

I wish!! Yeah I used to habe the spring onions and cucumber with the sauce with the pancakes! Oh and the choccie is used for

Cornflakes cakes
Caramel crunch
Brownies/ blondies
Rocky road
Millionaires shortbreads
Muffins
Cup cakes
Icings
Ganache tortes.

All bloody sort! Haha!

That's a lot of chocolate ;-) I love Cornflake Cakes, so simple but yet so tasty too!!! X

I won't feel deprived so im not too worried. I can eat a plateful of fried stuff when I get to goal :)

ive gone off fried stuff since i started sf long may it continue too as feel so much better ! i used to think i loved stuffing my face in a kfc carpark (on my own) but i just don't fancy it now, think my body must have got used to healthy stuff. we had fish & chips on beach last weekend and i used to love that but found fish to greasy and peeled all the batter off and ate only a few chips :) have fun anyway x

That's a lot of chocolate ;-) I love Cornflake Cakes, so simple but yet so tasty too!!! X

Same here! I love rum and raisin rice krispie cakes made with green and blacks. Ommy nom.

ive gone off fried stuff since i started sf long may it continue too as feel so much better ! i used to think i loved stuffing my face in a kfc carpark (on my own) but i just don't fancy it now, think my body must have got used to healthy stuff. we had fish & chips on beach last weekend and i used to love that but found fish to greasy and peeled all the batter off and ate only a few chips :) have fun anyway x

Yeah I think after a while when you eat greasey stuff once you have been eating well all you can taste is the grease!

Yucky yuk.

Food for today

EE

Hexa: 250ml of skimmed milk
Hexb:

B: Watermelon, mullerlight.

L: Curried chicken and couscous salad (6syns) lettuce, cucumber, tomato and beetroot.

S:

D: All you can eat chinese!! (20 syns) alcohol (;) ? Syns)

15 syns carried over from tues weds and thurs

Syns so far 35/140

Last edited:
Food for today

EE

Hexa: 250ml of skimmed milk
Hexb:

B: Watermelon, mullerlight.

L: Curried chicken and couscous salad (3.5syns) lettuce, cucumber, tomato and beetroot.

D: All you can eat chinese!! (20 syns) alcohol (;) ? Syns)

Food looks yummy!!! I LOVE watermelon!!! X

Welk according to the scales im up 3lb. But I only listen to them on tuesdays!

Thought id show a pic of me using my book and pens :)

Excuse my dreadful hand writing.

Attachments

• 1375437942232.jpg
    1375437942232.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 48
Welk according to the scales im up 3lb. But I only listen to them on tuesdays!

Thought id show a pic of me using my book and pens :)

Excuse my dreadful hand writing.

What's the colour code??? Sneaky with your Mid Week WI ;-) x

So do I! Havent even had a chance to eat my brekkie yet! Eeek!

Do you buy the long or round watermelon? X

What's the colour code??? Sneaky with your Mid Week WI ;-) x

Do you buy the long or round watermelon? X

Im actually a secret daily weigher ;)

I buy the round seedless ones :)

Attachments

• 1375439047547.jpg
    1375439047547.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 41
Im actually a secret daily weigher ;)

I buy the round seedless ones :)

I love that guide!!! Loving the use of the highlighters ;-) x I'm very lazy and use an online tracker!!! X

I love that guide!!! Loving the use of the highlighters ;-) x I'm very lazy and use an online tracker!!! X

Well I could use my phone. But think its most effective if I see what ive eaten on paper. Plus it means if my phone dies I don't have excuses! ;)

Well I could use my phone. But think its most effective if I see what ive eaten on paper. Plus it means if my phone dies I don't have excuses! ;)

And I guess if all else fails you could eat your notebook?!? You'd be getting your Superfree, HEs and Syns lol x

And I guess if all else fails you could eat your notebook?!? You'd be getting your Superfree, HEs and Syns lol x

Haha certainly would! I wonder how many syns are in paper!

Back