Cakes, bakes and SW. The munch of a blobby baker.

Haha certainly would! I wonder how many syns are in paper!

You're as bad as me!!! I wanted to weigh my hair to know how much it weighs lol x

You're as bad as me!!! I wanted to weigh my hair to know how much it weighs lol x

Haha I wanna weigh my boobs and see if its ok to take the weight off my actual weight. Its not like they are the big bits i dont like! Bit I doubt me with scales on the table and trying to weigh my boob would be very easy or ladylike! Haha

sarah im do the same with the book. im such a control freak when it comes to organisation lol x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130802_120009.png
    ForumRunner_20130802_120009.png
    404.1 KB · Views: 27
sarah im do the same with the book. im such a control freak when it comes to organisation lol x

Yay!!! We can be book buddies forever! Haha! It actually makes me think befor ei eat it. Usually by the time I've wriiten it down ive talked myself out of it.

Xxx

Haha I wanna weigh my boobs and see if its ok to take the weight off my actual weight. Its not like they are the big bits i dont like! Bit I doubt me with scales on the table and trying to weigh my boob would be very easy or ladylike! Haha

It could look a bit kinky ;-) Not sure people would want us to use the scales afterward tho, boobs and hair probably aren't the most hygienic things to weigh lol x

It could look a bit kinky ;-) Not sure people would want us to use the scales afterward tho, boobs and hair probably aren't the most hygienic things to weigh lol x

Probably not. I meant on my proper scales so its only me thats been on them.but as ive already had my scabby trotters on them I dont wanna flop a boob out on them! Haha!

Probably not. I meant on my proper scales so its only me thats been on them.but as ive already had my scabby trotters on them I dont wanna flop a boob out on them! Haha!

Lol! I have all sorts of weird visions now lol x

saw this and thought of you

boobs weight.jpg

Hi
Just dropping in to subscribe to your thread if you don't mind! I lost 4.5 stone on SW a couple of years ago, then an accident and back operation led me to put 3.5 of that back on - I am now on WW but noticed your a similar weight to me so thought it might be nice for some support for each other!

Just on another note, my friend has pcos, is morbidly obese and had to lose weight before they would consider any fertility treatment for her - anyway, she lost a bit of weight (nothing massive) and 'stopped trying' (I know its a cliche!) and just told me a wekk or so ago she is 8 weeks pregnant - never lose hope xx

Well what a weekend.

It was my best friends birthday on saturday and we went to an all you can eat chinese. She keep pushing me into not eating carbs and it was a bit irritating. Then she started stuffing her face with prawn toast and spring rolls. Annoying!

I got hammered as well. So saturday I was so ill. And last night I didnt sleep at all.

Food is all over the place. Head is all over the place.

Crappy crappy weekend.

Also weighed 21st 2.5lb. I know weigh in is tomorrow!!

Still not happy!

Oh and came in to work to find a freezer broken.

250 quid s worth of stock down the drain.

Happy fu**ing monday.

Gaaaah! Why does everyone think tuey can order me around. Why does everyone think they know whats best for me.

Had enough!

I know people are trying to help but ***** ****** give me a break!

I got my mum and tim harping on at me to back ww.

My friend telling me to low carb.

Another telling me to cal count.

Just wish everyone would back off.

Well what a weekend.

It was my best friends birthday on saturday and we went to an all you can eat chinese. She keep pushing me into not eating carbs and it was a bit irritating. Then she started stuffing her face with prawn toast and spring rolls. Annoying!

I got hammered as well. So saturday I was so ill. And last night I didnt sleep at all.

Food is all over the place. Head is all over the place.

Crappy crappy weekend.

Also weighed 21st 2.5lb. I know weigh in is tomorrow!!

Still not happy!

Oh and came in to work to find a freezer broken.

250 quid s worth of stock down the drain.

Happy fu**ing monday.

Oh No :-( How annoying about the freezer :-( Will that mean you will have to replace the freezer and stock? Sending u a Monday Morning Hug.xxxxx

Gaaaah! Why does everyone think tuey can order me around. Why does everyone think they know whats best for me.

Had enough!

I know people are trying to help but ***** ****** give me a break!

I got my mum and tim harping on at me to back ww.

My friend telling me to low carb.

Another telling me to cal count.

Just wish everyone would back off.

We are all here to support you whichever path you choose, be selfish for once and do what YOU want, not what everyone thinks you should do.x

Oh No :-( How annoying about the freezer :-( Will that mean you will have to replace the freezer and stock? Sending u a Monday Morning Hug.xxxxx

Irritating.com

Hopefully we can sort it out.

Irritating.com

Hopefully we can sort it out.

I'm not sure what would be in the freezer but could you cook anything and sell cheaply today? Save throwing it away totally? X

I'm not sure what would be in the freezer but could you cook anything and sell cheaply today? Save throwing it away totally? X

Well ive managed to shift it around and as the freezer wasnt touched the food is still frozen thank god.

So moved it in to other freezers.

Also turns out it was a loose connection.

Problem sorted.

Back