Cakes, bakes and SW. The munch of a blobby baker.

saw this and thought of you

View attachment 101576

Love love love it!

Hi
Just dropping in to subscribe to your thread if you don't mind! I lost 4.5 stone on SW a couple of years ago, then an accident and back operation led me to put 3.5 of that back on - I am now on WW but noticed your a similar weight to me so thought it might be nice for some support for each other!

Just on another note, my friend has pcos, is morbidly obese and had to lose weight before they would consider any fertility treatment for her - anyway, she lost a bit of weight (nothing massive) and 'stopped trying' (I know its a cliche!) and just told me a wekk or so ago she is 8 weeks pregnant - never lose hope xx

Aww how exciting! Yeah I lost 3 stone and stopped trying. Im afraid it wont work for me as I dont produce eggs. But you never know!!

Im off to have a nap considering my zero hours sleep last night.

Really need to have a good think about what im going to do.

Im sick of changing diets. But I just cant keep my enthusiasm going. Its not my willpower just my passion.

I think I put to much pressurr on myself and over think things.

Probably doesnt help I'm waiting for test results back and im hoping they dont say what I think they are going to.

Having a really poo day.

Well ive managed to shift it around and as the freezer wasnt touched the food is still frozen thank god.

So moved it in to other freezers.

Also turns out it was a loose connection.

Problem sorted.

Yey :) Crisis averted! Go Super-Girl!x

Have a lovely nap x

I know what you mean about passion to diet - I just feel like I 'go off the boil' sometimes, just back after another couple of months break from ww - really need to keep at it this time, trying to pace myself and not deprive myself which I did before - so just make better choices.

I think the time has to be right though and your head in it - maybe you need to get test results and get straight and look for a diet that fits you - don't beat yourself up over it. Sw worked great for me I lost 4.5 stone but it didn't fit right with me so I soon (along with a back injury) put 3.5 back on as there were so many things that were forbidden x

Have a nice nap and think when your refreshed x

Im off to have a nap considering my zero hours sleep last night.

Really need to have a good think about what im going to do.

Im sick of changing diets. But I just cant keep my enthusiasm going. Its not my willpower just my passion.

I think I put to much pressurr on myself and over think things.

Probably doesnt help I'm waiting for test results back and im hoping they dont say what I think they are going to.

Having a really poo day.

Have a good nap Sweetie. Sweet Dreams x

Got my results. Its only taken them 3 weeks. Stupid doctors.

As per my doctors advice I have to start phasing out meat to again and see how that goes. Then have some more tests and see if I need to do dairy aswell.

Every 6 bloody months this happens.

Had enough today. Roll on 5pm.

Got my results. Its only taken them 3 weeks. Stupid doctors.

As per my doctors advice I have to start phasing out meat to again and see how that goes. Then have some more tests and see if I need to do dairy aswell.

Every 6 bloody months this happens.

Had enough today. Roll on 5pm.

And I was going to save you some cottage pie too! x

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear your results were bad :-( How do u feel about having to go Veggie? X

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear your results were bad :-( How do u feel about having to go Veggie? X

Oh I dont mind, I love being veggie/veggie food. Its just the tooing an froing every few months and it only being a temporary solution and constantly try8ng to find that happy medium.

Luckily I can phase it in. Its not such a big change then.

Oh I dont mind, I love being veggie/veggie food. Its just the tooing an froing every few months and it only being a temporary solution and constantly try8ng to find that happy medium.

Luckily I can phase it in. Its not such a big change then.

I'm glad that you're feeling positive Sweetie :) Does that mean you'll be coming round for Macaroni Cheese ;-) x

Tim thought he would be cute and let me have a lie in. With out telling me. So my body woke at 7 am in a massive panic.

Also he broke the key off in the door and my dad isnt around to fix it. Ugh.

Going back to sleep to try and catch up on a bit of sleep that I missed on sunday night. So gonna have to try and fix that .Then in work at 11.

Again another **** start to the day. But atleast he tried to do something nice x

Tim thought he would be cute and let me have a lie in. With out telling me. So my body woke at 7 am in a massive panic.

Also he broke the key off in the door and my dad isnt around to fix it. Ugh.

Going back to sleep to try and catch up on a bit of sleep that I missed on sunday night. So gonna have to try and fix that .Then in work at 11.

Again another **** start to the day. But atleast he tried to do something nice x

Hope u sleep well Sweetie. X

Hope u sleep well Sweetie. X

All I seem to do is sleep. Its probably because everyone else is awake while im sleeping. So you tend to notice it more I guess.

I dunno why im even posting in this diary. Im not even following sw in the slighest.

Gonna move back to my silver diary till I sort my head and food out.

Xxx

All I seem to do is sleep. Its probably because everyone else is awake while im sleeping. So you tend to notice it more I guess.

I dunno why im even posting in this diary. Im not even following sw in the slighest.

Gonna move back to my silver diary till I sort my head and food out.

Xxx

Am I subscribed to that one?x

Back