Callenetics..?

loseitasap

Hey has anyone heard or tried this, ave heard it is great for toning up so i bought the dvd and book from amazon and waiting on it arriving, just wondering if anyone has tried it..?

x

yeah it says on it if you follow it properly an hour a day for ten days you can drop a dress size.. am intrigued by this lol.. suppose its worth a try!

oh my gosh you just reminded me that i have thos, gonna dig it out now and get using,
ps it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

oh good to hear from someone who tried it.. cant wait till my dvd comes!!

trust me lady it is hard... but well worth it, very little impact on body so no joint pain etc.... errrr i guess it is like yoga/pilates. but a strong work out.
hard to explain till you try it.... but you will defo get results.

am excited to try it, i got a dvd on amazon for £12 and the book for 1p..!!

ave never tried yoga or pilates so will prob take me a bit to get use to it but hopefully thru time it will help me!

I suffer from backache and was told this would help as it doesnt put strain on your back..!

Al keep you's updated on how i get on :D

I love callanetics, the videos are very outdated but they do work wonders.
Don't be fooled when you see the exercises they look very easy but they are really quite difficult and work those core muscles like mad.

I ordered the dvd on amazon for £8 and the book for 1p.I used to have the book but was never very consistent about doing the exercises...but I loved looking at the photos :D

Its an oldie but a goodie!!!

it really works, and I have reverted back to a few of the moves I remember its fab!!

My Mum had this on video years ago. I have it now but don't have a video player anymore :(
It is the BEST weightloss programme ever in my opinion.
I never bothered weighing myself, I wrote down all my measurements, even the neck! In fact every part of me that could be measured, I lost on average 8 inches a week ;)

I have just started doing the Ministry Of Sound Pump it up dance workout. After a week of sweating and near heart failure as well as doing SW, I have gained 1/2 lb :( I am devastated........

I think I will be looking out for the dvd as I swear by this regime, I have had the books but find working out on the tv far easier. I done these before I gained weight as a way of keeping toned and thanks to that I have really strong stomach muscles. After having children, my midwife has been amazed at how quick my tummy recovered, commenting on really strong stomach muscles but looking at me like, how the heck have you got them!

Sorry I have just hijacked the thread, I need callanetics back in my life!

I use Callanetics to stretch come Sunday...lots of yoga type stretches in it and it's ace still today...all the exercises are brilliant...not recommended to lose weight, but to tone and to stretch/relax certainly...

it's great for toning like said and can change body shape as it certainly did mine in the past. i used to be very bulky, (i am muscley naturally ) calenetics did change that, gave me great definition, but a slim-lined definition of my body.
yoga also does this but in a different way.
love them both.
(i used to be a contempory dancer for 8 years) 5 yrs ago

It really does work, but it's very time consuming. It's great for creating definition and builds brilliant core stability. I used to alternate it with my pole dancing, once you learn the excercises, you don't really need to put the video on and can put some relaxing music on and do it to that. I may dig mine back out again (it's actually my Mum's)

Gosh is it still around? I had the video YEARS ago. You certainly knew you'd done it the day after. Great for abs and the old bingo wings, but I'd be careful if you suffer with your back.

Me and my Mother used to do it when I was a young teenager, really makes a difference. Very small but repetetive movements so you work on a very concentrated area at a time.

I think I also have an old video i should dig out.

wow it sounds really good. I might see if I can get hold of it sometime.

Holy smokes I just got my dvd and did the hour workout: I can see why it works, it's so effective! bliiiimey I can hardly walk muscles gone to jelly, hehe!

Back