Calling all Banders! Newbie pre-op!!

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Hi Everyone

Was recommended this site tonight and after joining an hour ago, I feel so inspired I could run around the block!
I had my consultation for my gastric band on Tuesday (9th Sept) and have the op booked for 28th Oct. I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks so this is why I still have 6 1/2 weeks til op as I've got to allow 2 weeks after hols for the pre-op liver shrinking diet!

I will upload some pics of me once I figure out how to! I am currently 18stones 10lb. I have always been a chunk, as a baby, toddler, kid, teenager and now adult and at the age of 28 I have decided to do this for myself so that I can live a happier life!

I want to make loads of friends on here, pre and post op so that we can share thoughts, feelings and experiences. To be truthful, I've never been slim, so the thought that I might be is rather incomprehendable, even after seeing so many of your wonderful success stories. I guess its just very hard to picture yourself as you have never seen yourself before!

Anyway, I look forward to sharing everything with you all and hearing from as many of you as possible! There's nothing like knowing youre not alone!

Lot's of love

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back