Calling all CD and LL converts

emms31

Still uming and ahing over S&S and was wondering what are the losses like in caparison?

I know with both CD and LL they are huge and was wondering are you seeing the high numbers with this? I've a fair bit to lose and I know I'm going to need big losses at the beginning to keep me motivated

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have only been on S&S for a week so it's weigh in tonight for me. I have done CD before. The target losses are the same as CD which state you should see an average of a stone a month. I had a sneaky weigh in on Wed morning and was already 5lb down so I think the losses would be the same. The calories are very similar to the CD packs.

I have to say I am much preferring the choices on S&S than Cambridge, I like the shakes much more, and the meals are lovely. Having a meal in the evening seems to make the diet feel less extreme than CD. I can see myself quite happy to stick to this.

You can order a sample box from S&S for £25 which could help you decide?

Literally just ordered :)

Start Monday very excited!!

S&S is a VLCD just like CD etc so the losses are just the same.

Literally just ordered :)

Start Monday very excited!!

That is exciting, and good you feel excited about it as that's an excellent way to start!
Good luck! x

I lost 6lbs in my first week on cd (& was heavier than when i started s&s last week) & lost 6.5lbs last week my first week on s&s...& i honestly didnt find it as hard as cd & really look forward to mealpacks, whereas those 1st 2weeks on cd without the bars are so hard!!!

Has anyone in here been in this long term? Had a vast amount to lose?

My will power is rubbish, I'm sure I'm not the only one so it would be great to see if there's any long termers out there and how they find it :) xx

emms31 said:
Has anyone in here been in this long term? Had a vast amount to lose?

My will power is rubbish, I'm sure I'm not the only one so it would be great to see if there's any long termers out there and how they find it :) xx

This diet is just like the other Vlcds. People do it short term and long term. It's every bit as successful as the others. I find it a lot easier to stick to than others. It's not any different in terms of results

I started 41 weeks ago and although I've stepped up to 800 calories now as I'm within my last stone I have found it straightforward and relatively easy to follow. I have had a handful of planned breaks on the way as it was never my intention to make myself miserable and I haven't. Strong willpower is needed at times but there is lots of choice and with the options to have protein, veg, milk etc. there is always something I can find to eat even if I'm out. I have 11.8lbs to go and my BMI has dropped from morbidly obese to 26 so far (goal BMI is healthy). I've also lost a third of my body weight and feel fantastic.

I mix SnS and LL. The weight loss is the same. I find the meals on SnS much nicer than LL and the ability to have a protein meal is really helpful. I have lost over 9 stone so far.

Back