Calling all Diet Cheffers

JanBow

Hey guys, we've got our own Forum now, so let's get it buzzing (as it's a bit quiet in here at the mo:p).

Always good to know how others are getting on with the Diet & what they think. (or am I just nosey) :D:D

I thought it was good for DietChefers to have their own space so can support each other better

Hi JanBow

I am not on DietChef but have used some of the products within my WW points. My daughter Kitteh is using DietChef

Irene xx

Thanks Irene, it's lovely having our own forum.

Have you enjoyed the food you've tried & how is Kitteh getting on with the diet?

All the best
x

She is loving it. I don't like the bars and a couple of the dinners were a bit spicy for me. Loved the lamb hotpot and mutton stew and the original granola. Didn't taste artificial at all unlike some WW products.

Irene xx

Hey there.. im really loving it.. had sausage casserole last night.. and it just tastes so "real" if you get what i mean.. im really liking it.. i like the banana bar.. but the cocoa one isnt too good.. berry one is ok..

How are you finding it?

Hi Kitteh, I'm loving it, I've liked everthing I've tried so far (am halfway through Wk 1) and can't believe how lovely and homemade all the food tastes.

How long have you been doing it and how much have you lost?

x

been doing it just over a week.. and ive lost 6 lbs.. not bad really.. hehe..

i just love everything too.. i get dead excited.. hehe

x x

Hey all...Glad everyones enjoying...I love the mutton stew...pasta nad lamb hotpot...infact most products lol...
Im taking a few days off though as its all of my immediate family's birthdays next week...My hubby's 30th Inc...and then Its my wedding anniversary...so I wanna get all these bits out the way so I dont keep interrupting my pattern...
Well done all...keep on going..xxx

Hi all,
I am just entering week 2. All the food is lovely and I add veg to them in the evening to make it look like a proper meal. Lost 4ib in first week....hoping weight loss will be the same next week.
Ordered some packs from the look what we found website and it's a week tomorrow and still not had delivery, has anyone else had the same problem? Luckily my local sainsbury's stocks a few of their products so I've been ok - but even they are sold out most of the time!!

Tx

how long did it say delivery would be? Hope the parcel is not lost. Sometimes you can track parcels on the website
Hope it arrives soon
Irene x

been doing it just over a week.. and ive lost 6 lbs.. not bad really.. hehe..

i just love everything too.. i get dead excited.. hehe

x x

Hey Kitteh, that's really good to lose 6lbs already, not bad considering you're not starving yourself hey!

Hey all...Glad everyones enjoying...I love the mutton stew...pasta nad lamb hotpot...infact most products lol...
Im taking a few days off though as its all of my immediate family's birthdays next week...My hubby's 30th Inc...and then Its my wedding anniversary...so I wanna get all these bits out the way so I dont keep interrupting my pattern...
Well done all...keep on going..xxx

Hi Red, hope you enjoy your few days off and that you're able to get back into it when all your celebrations are out of the way. I know in the past when I've fallen off or taken time off a diet it's so hard to get back into because I don't want to feel deprived or hungry again, but I honestly don't think I feel either of those on this diet, it's just not a hardship is it, which hopefully will make it a lot easier to get back into.

All the best with it.

Had my first "disappointment" last night with the diet (I hasten to add :p), I had the Tomato & Veg Pasta meal, which I thought was ok, and I'd eat it again, but I didn't love it like I've loved everything else. It was very tasty, you certainly can't accuse this diet of being bland, but I just felt the pasta was a bit mushy and I was surprised it was white pasta, I thought it'd be wholewheat pasta, which is what I usually eat and has a lower GI than white pasta, plus I like it with a bit of bite. But like I say, I didn't hate it and won't have a problem eating it again next week.

Gonna try the Goats Cheese soup at lunchtime as I've not had that one yet.

Had the Belgium Choc granola for breakfast, oh yum yum that was good, but I think I prefer the Treacle & Pecan, just divine.

Had a good day all
x

Hi Red, hope you enjoy your few days off and that you're able to get back into it when all your celebrations are out of the way. I know in the past when I've fallen off or taken time off a diet it's so hard to get back into because I don't want to feel deprived or hungry again, but I honestly don't think I feel either of those on this diet, it's just not a hardship is it, which hopefully will make it a lot easier to get back into.

All the best with it.

I know what u mean Janbow...Im the same...but again I havent felt deprived on dietchef at all!!!
I have a 5 week supply... so as soon as the last birthday is over with....its all bak on....Keep going!!

Hmm, had the Goats Cheese & Red Pepper soup for lunch, it was ok but not great, so that's two meals now I've not enjoyed as much, which isn't too bad I suppose (would have been awful if I hated them all :p).
I found "Look What We Found" in Sainsburys but they only had two types of soup, so I bought an extra Mushroom as it's worth having a spare in case I spill one or something daft like that and I might pop up to Asda & Waitrose in the next couple of days just to see what sort of stock they've got. Couldn't find any of the dinners in S'burys.

Think I'll give the Beef Meatballs a go tonight for dinner, I enjoyed the Pork ones the other night and I'm sure I'll like these two.

Waitrose delivered last night and also finally received my packs for look what we found website, so I now have about 3 wks supply.
Went out for dinner last night and had gammon and chips but feel fat and bloated today so back on it today. My hubby nicked one of the beef meatballs packs last night and thought it was yummy....he'd better not eat anymore!!!

Glad you finally got all your packs and that you're back on track today. It's funny isn't it how you can go off the diet and eat something you really want and then afterwards feel that you either didn't enjoy it that much or you don't feel so good.

I had a piece of toast yesterday morning (shock horror :eek::p) I wasn't hungry but was feeling down in the dumps and tired and just wanted some, I talked myself into it that it was wholemeal seeded bread and so reasonably low GI (don't know about the Flora & Jam tho') and after eating wished I hadn't bothered, I didn't feel any brighter, cheerier or more awake and I didn't enjoy it that much either!!

My hubby has had a few tastes of some of my packs and has been really surprised at how good they are, but he knows that if he nicks one he's as good as dead :p:p

Have a good (Diet Chef) day :D

Back