calling all GI'ers !!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by lavender, 19 September 2006 Social URL.

1. lavender

lavender Silver Member

Hi,
    I am sure i have seen a thread for peeps following a GI way of eating and i have just embarked on this myself in a more serious dedicated kind of way, as I have fluffed about with it before doing LL, I would like to continue to lose the odd lb as i am not quite where i would like to be yet although very happy to be 5 1/2 st lighter than I was in january of this year!! I would like to use this as a maintenace/ lose a few lbs way of eating as it fits in well with the family and I love fruit and veg!!( why did I ever get fat in the first place???)

I also saw a thread which had some one mention Quinoa burgers which i liked the sound of so if anyone has that recipe then i would love to try it!!

I ahve a few books including Rick gallops books so we can swao ideas and recipes if anyone is interested??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.