Calling all Mondayers!!

Well done hun 4lbs is fab ..up to now...when's your official WI?

Hey Nictastic.. thank you!
My official weigh in is Friday so i'm really looking forward to it..
so glad to be finally doing something that works!!
I've read some of your earlier posts you're very funny!

3.25lb for me this week. Won't be weighed in now for another 3 wks so wish all the Mondayers all the best for the next couple of weeks (and all the other LT'ers of course!) xxx

Well done everyone - what fab losses - AGAIN!!!!! Woo hoooooooooooo! x

well done Monday club - we're fab

4.5lbs for me so welllllll chuffed again!!! it's working, it's working!!

Careful Chele - wear some nice underwear coz that wedding dress will be falling straight down when you next put it on!!!
Well done!!! xxx

Well done everbody on fantastic losses!! you're all doing great. Haven't posted for a while but still keeping an eye on everyone. hugs xxx

Thanks Tara, I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to just being overweight after sooooooooo long at being obese!!!!!

x

well done everyone on the great losses keep it up its great

Sorry it's late guys (I'm busy entertaining visitors) great WIs this week seems like a lote of threholds are being broken xx :)

Hi everyone, I'm excited! Finally out of overweight and into healty BMI range! Also, looked ridiculous this a.m getting dressed for work, and had to ransack my clothes for something that didn't hang off me -yeah! Loads of comments from people now "ooh, you've lost lots of weight..." Good for us on Lipotrim. Well done my fellow LTers!

Excellent work everyone! Congratulations to us all :D

I lost 4.6lb today which I am well happy about. By next WI I should have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks (which I think is amazing- I should be at target in no time at all!)

Mondays over really but... here goes. 1.6 down while guests staying, cant believe I turned this thing around. Now my clothes are getting loose- I love that feeling, so good not to be constrained. Still have a long way to go but its so good to see how well everyone else is doing - it's really inspiring and makes it all seem possible. Good luck for the next week everyone.

Back