Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Calling all newbies

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by prettypink, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. prettypink

prettypink Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    GL
    Hi, just wondering how the other newbies are getting on out there? I know there are a few of us started around the same time and I would love to hear how it is going for everyone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skerry

skerry Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    GL
    Hi there! I lost 3 lbs in my first week, so am really pleased. I am feeling quite bloated this week though; AF is due. I just hope that I can resist the chocolate this month lol.

4. prettypink

prettypink Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    GL
    Well done Skerry! Hopefully the bloating will go down. I know what you mean about the chocolate. I have some 70% in the fridge just in case, at least that way I can limit the damage and have something "not too bad" if I really want something. Keep in touch and good luck.

5. sweetfa1

sweetfa1 Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    hi, started gi diet yesterday good luck to all,love fay x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.