Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Calling all SS+ ers out there

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive just switched to SS+ and would like to hear from others following SS+. Any tips, meal ideas, and of course successes would be great. Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tulip2

tulip2 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd marinate chicken fillets in balsamic vinegar and bouillon powder, then roast at 160 degC for 40 mins - 1hr, depending on their size. Delicious! I'd also bake tofu in jerk seasoning - really yummy, it goes crispy on the outside - and have it with roasted cauliflower (with cumin seeds, a little water and bouillon powder), or brocolli (paprika, a little water, chilli flakes and bouillon powder). I did SS+ for 2 weeks and lost very little, but my measurements went down a lot - I lost about 10 inches altogether, so I figure my weight was playing catch up with my size! Best of luck!

4. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I do SS+ but with the milk option rather than the food and I use the milk to make a shake with as otherwise I find them inedible! It is working fine for me.
    I am not ready to be dealing with food until I am much nearer my goal.

5. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    I usually have a chicken salad in school for lunch but if I'm home I love steamed cod and asparagus or a "stirfry" with chicken, seasoning and bean sprouts.. Yum..!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.