Calling anyone who's tried Fast Forward

kjs1628

Surely....
Can I ask;

why did you do it?
How long did you do it for?
How much did you lose?
Did you put some of it straight back on when you went back to red and green?

Thanks.x

I'd like to know aswell please? I'd never even heard of it til last night, but need some kind of boost to help the weight shift again!

Anyone???

Fast Forward is an SW plan that is very restrictive and is ideal for people who have reached a plateau or who want a good loss. If you ask your consultant about it he/she will explain it to you. It is based on a points system and the points are for each meal.

i think some consultants won't recommend it because it's so not like sw usually is. Only ever used as a last resort, and I think one of those things we're not really meant to talk about on here.

I've been doing it for two days though, and have finally shifted through the 12.10 mark I've been stuck at for a month, despite 100% efforts. Am hoping it will just get me moving again, as 12.10 does tend to be one of my sticky weights.

Anyone else out there tried it?

I tried it for 2 days, but kept on getting lightheaded so i had to stop doing it. It is quite restrictive though.

Your consultant will work out woth you how many points a day you should eat depending on how much you weigh and how active you are. You can still have treats (2 choc fingers and a highlights) but you can only eat what Is listed on the Fast Forward plan and nothing else.

Replied to your email Hun...sorry its taken so long!!

Back