CALLING COUNSELLORS!!!! Help re medication!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SARAHP, 8 July 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, have client wanting to see me today but she takes Omeprazole for a hernia, it is to reduce the acid in stomach and prevent reflux, its not listed any where so wondered if anyone has any experience of whether its ok for ssing. Thanks sean.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

To be honest what i do is if anyone is on medication other than The pill ect i get a medical form signed anyway.

I have got one lady on a similar medication for acid and the doctor signed and she is doing ss

julesrush

4. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks jules, she doesnt live near me and wanted to make trip today as its more convinient but guess she may have to wait till medical line open and can check and then probably send her off with medical form, although this is a pain as most gps ive dealt with so far are against cd!!! Very annoying!!! Sean.

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

It will at least require an MRF signature so send her for that, while she gets that sign give Gill Walshaw at head office and just check it is ok with her.

Mike

6. bigal6

bigal6 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was given Omeprazole for Gastritis caused by taking Ibuprofen whilst on Sole Source. There shouldn't be any problems but get GP to sign MRF to confirm what they are saying is accurate.

Alex

7. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

I take that for my gall stones. I wasnt required to get a doc to sign anything? I havent had any probs on ss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.