calling it a day

metrognome

is getting better at it
good morning to you all,
went to the doctors yesterday for something not weight related and come away with a form for slimming on referral for rosemary conley classes so am going to my first one on thursday evening and am quite nervous to tell the truth, i have finally accepted that i could not do sw so hopefully this will be better for me and my life style.

thanks for all your advise and support over the past months

Good luck. The exercise part is great. I used to do the salsa one but didn't get on with the diet!

X

Good luck, make sure you pop on here and let us know how it's going. X

Very best of luck, my sister loves the RC diet and is working for her, so this may be the one for you x

Hey Hun...its a shame that SW didnt work out for you, but you have to do whats right for you in the end.
I wish you all the very best of luck with RC and I hope that even though you are changing plans you wont forget us al here!! Let us know how you are getting on Hun ok??

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

That sounds great. Having looked at some of the RC books it looks very good. We don't have RC classes up here.

Hope you visit the RC section on here for support

Good luck

Irene xx

its great that you are willing to look around and find a diet that fits.

most diet plans work, if they are compatiable with your lifestyle and you can stick to them, its when we cant figure out how to stick with them and go off track that causes the problem.

I did WW for a while and tried several times and just couldn't get on with it and ended up gaining weight, where as my sister in law lost over 6stone on it.

I love SW and find its great for me, I hope you find that magic with RC.

wishing you the best of luck, motivation and will power!

xx

Back